[EU 5aside WWC 4] Season III - Main Topic & MVP Poll - Kebab Champions!

MVP of EU 5 aside WWC 4 ?

• Gareh

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • R

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Willy

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Vivar

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Shakalis

Votes: 13 23.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xls said:
One comment though: If the purpose of the fixed maps are to get some feedback on them for competitive play, I need to say Outskirts need some work. It's way too open, no rocks, hills, whatsoever. Might turn out to be a good map in the end, just not with its current version.

It appears not only way to open, but also way to huge. Of course this hurts extra much when its only 5v5, but I think it's even pretty big for an 8v8.

Well fought, Kebab.

Gg wp aquila.

About the map, I agree with what it is already being said. It is too big for a proper match setup with so few coverages.

The screenshots we've got:

SyyQcTc.jpg

zJzgSXF.jpg

MIepZZT.jpg

Wgfyd7X.jpg

Outskirts has some nice potential in my opinion, it was somehow fun playing, although it was very big. But someone has to make the map beauthiful, right now its looking very boring ^^.
And Desert Town is a very nice map to play. There are lots of possibilities and many archer positions.

xls said:
Kebab 10 - 6 Aquilae Calradiae

Confirmed. Congratulations on your Gold medal win, Kebab! and Aquilae for Silver medal!

ZombieJR said:
BRO - 8 (5) Tiebreak - Heroes of Agincourt - 8 (3) Tiebreak

Confirmed. Looks like a really intense match! Looks like you both did a good job. Congratulations to BRO for winning the Bronze medal match.

MVP Poll is up, so vote!

Last post with Medals will be up within a few days(After MVP poll is closed)

Also thanks for all the feedback about the maps! Helps out a lot when it comes to pick a good competitive map.

Suggestion:

You should change the way of deciding the MVP's. As you could see this time again, Gareh was obviously the MVP with a stunning 3.5 K/D ratio, but Shakalis is winning the poll but has a 0.833 K/D ratio, thats not fair tbh.. (no offence to Shakalis btw)

K/D's of the MVP poll players:

Gareh    3.5
TheWillyM4AK    2.667
R    1.909
Vivar    1.182
Shakalis    0.833

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom