Anyone knows about WP?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have started to edit my new website, which works with wordpress. But unfortunatelly i have no money to buy a premium theme, neither no knowledge to make a theme suitable for my needs myself. Do you have any idea how i can learn? Or do you know any website where i can ask for help to learn and edit some free themes?

What i need is;
-A theme suitable with;
-Ability for members to write articles
-Rank system for members
-A nice broadcast page where people will see the published questions and articles
-Simple member profiles (for now it is really ugly where there are a lot of unnecessary options on the profile page.)

Thanks in advance...

I didn't think too many people used WP anymore. The rise of tumblr with its html editing has largely superseded both it and blogger. With regards to the features you've requested... Some of those don't really seem possible without buying premium. Things like member articles sounds like something requiring extensive backend integration.

Slev said:
I didn't think too many people used WP anymore. The rise of tumblr with its html editing has largely superseded both it and blogger. With regards to the features you've requested... Some of those don't really seem possible without buying premium. Things like member articles sounds like something requiring extensive backend integration.

Are these possible with tumblr without paying for anything?

Back
Top Bottom