[NC2015] Bannerpack

Users who are viewing this thread

+Varsung+

Grandmaster Knight
g5v1DjH.png

After I have received messages of multiple people asking me when and if there will be an official bannerpack for the NC2015, I've contacted my good friend Aquila_Jarl (who already created some of the new banners for this tournament) and he put together a bannerpack.
Yes, it only includes one banner per nation (other than the last years), BUT it should be sufficient.

You can download it right

HERE

2vomdqab.jpg

could be a little offtopic, and i dont know anything about modding. :

Is it possible to allow streamers to "overwrite" the Banners of each team for streaming purposes, i mean for example Germany has an own bannerpack but it would be nice if the german banner would be displayed for everybody watching the team, while getting streamed.

yourNotAlone said:
WHY WOULD YOU PUT MY PRIVATE BANNER THERE?!?!

I made it over the Aquila Bannerpack and I thought there was 2 banners left so I left my 2 favourite banners in :oops:

the French banner is not in there
- as a protest because Piccolo is not the captain.
- because Paulo broke my heart so often and I thought it's time to strike back
- because the "Yona-banner" was somewhat fitting

ok forgot it

@ Varsung, for OP:
updated with France:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-10218595/banners_d.dds.html

preview
2vomdqab.jpg

There would be a way without messing up the bannerpack for a team. Before the match, each team gets like 16 bannerslots for their own individual banners, that makes 32 total slots for both teams (should work with 6 (?) total pages of banners iirc). They put their individual banners in there. Let's say the streamers are watching Germany vs. Ukraine. For the first 16 banners the streamers just put in the German banner, for the next 16 banners the Ukrainian banner. That obviously causes a lot of work, but I think it's the only way to display the banner without messing up the bannerpacks.

well, just a little critic. For the italians I think this is not the right banner. That is the one of Italian Navy with the coat of arms of Venice, Pisa, Genoa and Amalfi, the four maritime republics. So nothing to do with the entire Italy at all.
I suggest to use the iron crown of the lombard kingdom of Italy (regnum totius Italie), the lombards under their king Aistulf conquered almost all the peninsula with the exception of Rome, under Frankish protection.

So basically the italian tricolore with the iron crown from wikipedia, this one:
293px-Corona_ferrea_monza_%28heraldry%29.svg.png

Veleifmannelig said:
well, just a little critic. For the italians I think this is not the right banner. That is the one of Italian Navy with the coat of arms of Venice, Pisa, Genoa and Amalfi, the four maritime republics. So nothing to do with the entire Italy at all.
I suggest to use the iron crown of the lombard kingdom of Italy (regnum totius Italie), the lombards under their king Aistulf conquered almost all the peninsula with the exception of Rome, under Frankish protection.

So basically the italian tricolore with the iron crown from wikipedia, this one:
293px-Corona_ferrea_monza_%28heraldry%29.svg.png

And with the exception of part of South Italy, Sicily, Sardinia and Latium.
At this point this was better of the Longobard banner
800px-Flag_of_Italy_%25281861-1946%2529_crowned.svg[1].png

Still a kingdom, the Italy was completely united and is not ancient as the lombard one

Back
Top Bottom