WFAS World Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

How is it a fail? The tournament will resume, so let's not jump to conclusions. If Mag's doesn't message me within the next two weeks, I will take over scheduling, and recording match scores.  :party:

Bubs said:
How is it a fail? The tournament will resume, so let's not jump to conclusions. If Mag's doesn't message me within the next two weeks, I will take over scheduling, and recording match scores.  :party:
Why not starting with that straight away? We#Ve waited long enough.
Elite_Garde said:
ZonaPellusida said:
One more fail tournament  :party: :party: :party:
Did you expect something else?^^
I'm not surprised  :ohdear:

Why do people think that when engaged in a tournament, nobody responds, then the tournament is over? Seriously, it doesn't make sense. Goddamnit some of you are just too rude.

Take the example of T_A_H. Nobody gives a f*ck about it. But is it dead? Hell no! Someone's taking good care of it  :cool:

Just think before saying something lads. People have lives y'know, and sometimes they just can't go on with things they started in the past because they've got other business. Also if you can't wait, well, it's your own problem that shouldn't be part of a discussion like this one here.

Give the Americans some credit for trying to do something for the whole WFaS instead of the lazy Europeans who are supposed to do stuff. :meh:

Marth The Gryphonhearted said:
Why do people think that when engaged in a tournament, nobody responds, then the tournament is over? Seriously, it doesn't make sense. Goddamnit some of you are just too rude.

Take the example of T_A_H. Nobody gives a f*ck about it. But is it dead? Hell no! Someone's taking good care of it  :cool:

Just think before saying something lads. People have lives y'know, and sometimes they just can't go on with things they started in the past because they've got other business. Also if you can't wait, well, it's your own problem that shouldn't be part of a discussion like this one here.

Give the Americans some credit for trying to do something for the whole WFaS instead of the lazy Europeans who are supposed to do stuff. :meh:

lazy europeans? ehm okey^^

Maybe some of the "lazy europeans guys" know that this community is kinda dead and it doesnt make sense to start a tourney but okey, thats my oppinon.

Elite_Garde said:
Marth The Gryphonhearted said:

lazy europeans? ehm okey^^

Maybe some of the "lazy europeans guys" know that this community is kinda dead and it doesnt make sense to start a tourney but okey, thats my oppinon.

Yeah, you know it, and are unwilling to do anything against that fact. I wasn't the one who simply ragequit to Warband because his clan died anyway.

That's what I mean by lazy Europeans.

Well its a good thing that the guy who said "new tournament or nothing" doesn't make up the rules, and this isn't his tournament. I honestly don't want to have to put all the work into it but like I said, if Mags doesn't message me soon, I will takeover moderating it. If it comes to me taking over, I'll take a count of all the teams still interested, and the ones who wish to possibly back out. I really don't care if you want to partake in the tournament still or not, some of us still want to have fun, and that we will, with or without you.

Hi could you plz make your steam profile a name that no one else has so that it is easier to find you

Back
Top Bottom