Author Topic: WFAS World Cup  (Read 42306 times)

Tüfekçi Başı

• Grandmaster Knight
  • 3 tüfek 1 kaliteli kurşun.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: GrandTURK_Tufekci_Basi
  • WF&SWBNW
Re: WFAS World Cup
« Reply #345 on: June 10, 2015, 08:31:31 AM »
I'm sorry but tournamet was failed.

New tournament or nothing.

Marth The Gryphonhearted

• Sergeant
  • Előttem mész, s Engem szolgálsz majd a Másvilágon.
    • Skype - marththegryphonhearted
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035813955/
    • Twitter - @ThtMrton6
    • YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfBeIQfapsUSAEB8UVDpk6g
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: T_A_H_Gaia_Marth
« Reply #346 on: June 10, 2015, 04:07:46 PM »
Why do people think that when engaged in a tournament, nobody responds, then the tournament is over? Seriously, it doesn't make sense. Goddamnit some of you are just too rude.

Take the example of T_A_H. Nobody gives a f*ck about it. But is it dead? Hell no! Someone's taking good care of it   8-)

Just think before saying something lads. People have lives y'know, and sometimes they just can't go on with things they started in the past because they've got other business. Also if you can't wait, well, it's your own problem that shouldn't be part of a discussion like this one here.

Give the Americans some credit for trying to do something for the whole WFaS instead of the lazy Europeans who are supposed to do stuff. :meh:

Garde

• Knight at Arms
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Garde/
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: Garde
« Reply #347 on: June 10, 2015, 04:38:13 PM »
Why do people think that when engaged in a tournament, nobody responds, then the tournament is over? Seriously, it doesn't make sense. Goddamnit some of you are just too rude.

Take the example of T_A_H. Nobody gives a f*ck about it. But is it dead? Hell no! Someone's taking good care of it   8-)

Just think before saying something lads. People have lives y'know, and sometimes they just can't go on with things they started in the past because they've got other business. Also if you can't wait, well, it's your own problem that shouldn't be part of a discussion like this one here.

Give the Americans some credit for trying to do something for the whole WFaS instead of the lazy Europeans who are supposed to do stuff. :meh:

lazy europeans? ehm okey^^

Maybe some of the "lazy europeans guys" know that this community is kinda dead and it doesnt make sense to start a tourney but okey, thats my oppinon.

Marth The Gryphonhearted

• Sergeant
  • Előttem mész, s Engem szolgálsz majd a Másvilágon.
    • Skype - marththegryphonhearted
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035813955/
    • Twitter - @ThtMrton6
    • YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfBeIQfapsUSAEB8UVDpk6g
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: T_A_H_Gaia_Marth
« Reply #348 on: June 10, 2015, 06:40:14 PM »

lazy europeans? ehm okey^^

Maybe some of the "lazy europeans guys" know that this community is kinda dead and it doesnt make sense to start a tourney but okey, thats my oppinon.

Yeah, you know it, and are unwilling to do anything against that fact. I wasn't the one who simply ragequit to Warband because his clan died anyway.

That's what I mean by lazy Europeans.

HKP

• Master Knight
  • ㅇㅅㅇ
    • Steam - honigkp/
    • View Profile
    • poi~
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #349 on: June 10, 2015, 07:19:46 PM »
If you start hosting a tournament you can't just stop after 2 weeks, that's it. If Bubs wanna take the position as organizer, don't hesitate, but there's no point in waiting 2 more weeks.
New tournament or nothing.
That's crap, the played matches should count.
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ AS I HOLD THE SAMURAI SWORD TO MY STOMACH AS I WAS ABOUT TO COMMIT SUDOKU I WATCH MATT PLAY WARBAND.. I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN MATT WAS A NOLIFE, NOW I AM A NOLIFE... GOOD BYE MATT ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
Quote from: DaRedViper
I guess leaving warband damages my terrorist career in a major way

Tüfekçi Başı

• Grandmaster Knight
  • 3 tüfek 1 kaliteli kurşun.
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: GrandTURK_Tufekci_Basi
  • WF&SWBNW
« Reply #350 on: June 10, 2015, 07:24:49 PM »
Not so problem for me. :)

Bubs

• :][
  • Knight at Arms
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/bribrirox2/
    • YouTube - UCz-w77WgL7hpkUjjOU2oIYA
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: DoF_Bubs
  • WBNWVCWF&SM&B
« Reply #351 on: June 10, 2015, 10:42:26 PM »
Well its a good thing that the guy who said "new tournament or nothing" doesn't make up the rules, and this isn't his tournament. I honestly don't want to have to put all the work into it but like I said, if Mags doesn't message me soon, I will takeover moderating it. If it comes to me taking over, I'll take a count of all the teams still interested, and the ones who wish to possibly back out. I really don't care if you want to partake in the tournament still or not, some of us still want to have fun, and that we will, with or without you.

aryell

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • M&B
« Reply #352 on: September 07, 2015, 02:37:39 AM »
Hi could you plz make your steam profile a name that no one else has so that it is easier to find you

aryell

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • M&B
« Reply #353 on: September 07, 2015, 02:38:44 AM »
I mean the magician

H E R O O F T H E I M P E R I U M

• Baron
  • Doesn't know German
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • MP nick: Varangian
  • WBNW
« Reply #354 on: September 07, 2015, 06:59:52 PM »
Um, do these matches get streamed? Screenshots published anywhere? Could be fun to watch them even for the Native community, just sayin'  :party:
happy neew yreasr ´takleworldrs dribk frrom their skulss
Please, peasants, out of the way of the true High Supermuslim Queermosexual: her Flamboyance, the Calipha.

HKP

• Master Knight
  • ㅇㅅㅇ
    • Steam - honigkp/
    • View Profile
    • poi~
  • WBWF&S
« Reply #355 on: September 07, 2015, 07:20:07 PM »
Um, do these matches get streamed? Screenshots published anywhere? Could be fun to watch them even for the Native community, just sayin'  :party:
We played 3 matches, then the organizer left. Some matches where streamed.
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ AS I HOLD THE SAMURAI SWORD TO MY STOMACH AS I WAS ABOUT TO COMMIT SUDOKU I WATCH MATT PLAY WARBAND.. I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN MATT WAS A NOLIFE, NOW I AM A NOLIFE... GOOD BYE MATT ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
Quote from: DaRedViper
I guess leaving warband damages my terrorist career in a major way

Bubs

• :][
  • Knight at Arms
    • Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/bribrirox2/
    • YouTube - UCz-w77WgL7hpkUjjOU2oIYA
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: DoF_Bubs
  • WBNWVCWF&SM&B
« Reply #356 on: September 07, 2015, 07:41:25 PM »
Mags is finally back actually :p I'll ask him if he'd want to resume this.