WFAS World Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

The Magician

Recruit
    What countries would be interested in taking part in something like this?  I was thinking a World Cup style tournament with a big cash prize to the winning team.  Each country will play home and away games on each respective country's server.  If you are interested in being a captain for your nation, or being involved in the way the tournament is run, scored, or handled, please add The Magician on steam, (its the easiest way for me to communicate).  A US team and South American team have already been formed, and Canada is in the process of forming theirs as well.  A steam group with all the information will be formed upon the entry of more countries.

Well 100$ for a duel tournament is really a lot, but if you want a team to take this seriously u must put up lot bigger pricepool, i mean u gotta split it up to a dozen of people. And u need to put much more time into it, u need almost daily trainings.. well i dont know how big the WFAS community is, but if u want to get some nativenabs then u need a really big pool :grin:

Good luck :smile:

As far as I remember, the last nation's cup got canceled by the organisers before it's end because some teams retracted before the end. Nevertheless, you might want to take a look at this website : http://dzikiepola.info/ . The best European teams are playing in there. You might be able to get a few europeans teams there ( Germany, Poland and Turkey ? ). Pretty sad this comes that late, lots of guys from my country stopped playing, so did I :/

Good luck anyway, hope you'll get a good amount of teams !

Firunien said:
Well 100$ for a duel tournament is really a lot, but if you want a team to take this seriously u must put up lot bigger pricepool, i mean u gotta split it up to a dozen of people. And u need to put much more time into it, u need almost daily trainings.. well i dont know how big the WFAS community is, but if u want to get some nativenabs then u need a really big pool :grin:

Native nubs would get raped in wfas :razz:

Ncromancien said:
As far as I remember, the last nation's cup got canceled by the organisers before it's end because some teams retracted before the end. Nevertheless, you might want to take a look at this website : http://dzikiepola.info/ . The best European teams are playing in there. You might be able to get a few europeans teams there ( Germany, Poland and Turkey ? ). Pretty sad this comes that late, lots of guys from my country stopped playing, so did I :/

Nerd. Start playing again! :smile:

Jubeg said:
Ncromancien said:

Nerd. Start playing again! :smile:

Meh, I'm not a nerd. And RandaL, I actually doubt that native guys would get raped to be honnest :smile:

_RandaL_ said:
well, depends on the rules :grin: Native guys aren´t that good with muskets/ cav sniper and aren´t used to the pikes :razz: they also don´t know the tactics :3

1) Camp
2) Flags spawn
3) Rush flags

:wink:

_RandaL_ said:
Firunien said:

Lolwut

I demand a quick WfaS vs Native tourney!

Efe Karacar said:
_RandaL_ said:
Firunien said:

Lolwut

I would be up for one :grin:

Efe Karacar said:
_RandaL_ said:
Firunien said:

Lolwut

That could be interesting but wfas players would most likely get owned in Native, most of them can't play with shields and bows/crossbows. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom