Bug Reports.

Users who are viewing this thread

*cu@all* said:
i can´t use the Balanced Two hand sword and other one two hand sword (can´t remember the name of the sowrd :mrgreen: ) who has more than 38 damage :wink:

I can put it on my Charakter, but in the Battle i cannot used them
I bet you are trying to use a zweihander or a flamberge from horseback. They are  usable only on foot (this was my desicion, not a bug, mind you  :razz:), you can still use native's great sword and sword of war while riding a horse tough.

Achim_S said:
I have three questions
the obvious ones: when will you provide the next release and will my last save work?
the other: after finding a lot of German location names in your mod: are you a German or are you a student of history or something like that ...?

:smile:
Still not sure about the savegame compatibility. And no, Im not german, nor a history student (I do love to read about it tough), but since both the Holy Swadian Empire, and the Imperial State are based on germany (although in different periods) I used many german names for their locations and npcs.

After playing for more or less 180 game days, i found that the red&white striped standard substituted the imperial eagle as Lorraine's flag.

It may have happened before, i noticed just now.

D'Sparil said:
I bet you are trying to use a zweihander or a flamberge from horseback. They are  usable only on foot (this was my desicion, not a bug, mind you  :razz:), you can still use native's great sword and sword of war while riding a horse tough.

Yes, you have won your bet.  I mean" zweihander or a flamberge from horseback" :mrgreen:..ok, thx for answer.

Nikephoros said:
After playing for more or less 180 game days, i found that the red&white striped standard substituted the imperial eagle as Lorraine's flag.

It may have happened before, i noticed just now.
This may sound dumb, but, the town hasn't been conquered by another faction right? If not, then I guess Ill have to check it out.

My troops can't climb over the wall of Curaw.  I'll have 6 or more troops standing on the top of the ladder, getting picked off by Khergit archers.

wtfmb.png

Now... I may not be the *best* at adding... but last I checked this would be greater than 99.

I can live with morale topping off at 99, obviously... but what irks me is...

Before this, my Recent events was +20.  My morale?  20.

Then some of my trusted men deserted me.  Recent events: +16.  Morale?  16.

Oh, and my actual party size at the time was in the mid 50s-60s.  All 8 heroes included, if it makes a difference.  I always thought the party size penalty was always the actual size of your party?

Two extra tidbits:
1) I realize this could be a problem from vanilla, but I didn't see much in the Bug Reports forum on it.

2) Recently, I lost my entire party (to accursed Vaegir Outriders).  After being captured by 10 or so of them, I escaped, turned around, and barely managed to kill the last of them off with my bloody, chipped sword, fighting to the end near the bodies of my unconscious companions.

Point is, I'd recently recaptured my entire set of troops.  I think the bug started around this point.

I've had a problem like that.  Party morale was at 99, and one bad battle later, my men started deserting.  I've never had a problem with desertion in vanilla, even losing 5 battles in a row.

@ Neptun and Niahak. I have this "Bug" too. But in Native, not in this Mod. Also i think its not a bug of The Eagle and the radiant cross

*cu@all* said:
@ Neptun and Niahak. I have this "Bug" too. But in Native, not in this Mod. Also i think its not a bug of The Eagle and the radiant cross
You are most likely right. Horewer, I did include BOW's morale penalty for having troops of the enemy faction, thats the only change to any script regarding morale in this mod. If that has anything to do with it I dunno, but if the bug is in native aswell...

hello i dont know where to post. this is my "bug", i call it problem :razz: more than bug
i do double click in the icon of my M&B then i start a new game and it dies saying "comencing game" :S i wait 10 min and it stills there
what i have to do? what can i do? what's the problem? my pc goes on but the game suddenly stops :S

thanks and sry about my bad English :razz:

Well, if you have an old pc, then it might have trouble loading all of the resources, since the mod adds many items, and the texture folder is quite big. If thats the case, try using the low resolution version of the textures, they are in "the eagle & the radiant cross\textures\low res textures\" just copy and paste them over the default ones.

Intel Dual Core - 2.6 Mhz - 1 Gb RAM - GeForce 8400 GS =).- I'm from Argentina.-

I edit, the problem is "Stop loading resources when it is going to start"

Not entirely sure if it's a bug, but the Ellis Empire seems a bit overly Phocased.

That is, there are two Ellisian lords named Phocas.

I have a similar problem with loading the game. It takes a long time, it just doesn't end. So what helps ME is to alt+tab from the game after some time it's been loading and then alt+tab back. That usually ends the loading and gets me in the game.

Well thats rather strange, mine loads the mod fine, and I probable have one of the oldest PCs in the whole forum  :lol:
Does it stop when loading the resources? or after you hit start a new game?

After I hit Load Game...it's loading forever unless I do the alt+tab trick

I've been bughunting the last couple of days and I've found some dodgy maths bugs.

I got the morale bug, morale was on 99 although my real morale should have been much lower.
Prisoners bug: I was able to take as many prisoners as I liked with only 1 point in prisoner management, occasional I would get a message saying 'there are too many prisoners in your party Xnumber of [insert troop names] leave your party, however even then it didn't take it all the way back to 5, like I had 15, got the message, some prisoners left but I still had 9.
Party size bug: For some reason the maths in the reports wasn't adding up again, I should have had about 40 troops but I could have 99. I tried it out and 99 was indeed the maximum, no messages about party size or anything.

I am using battlesize changer, apart from that no changes to module.

stratusfear said:
I've been bughunting the last couple of days and I've found some dodgy maths bugs.

I got the morale bug, morale was on 99 although my real morale should have been much lower.
Prisoners bug: I was able to take as many prisoners as I liked with only 1 point in prisoner management, occasional I would get a message saying 'there are too many prisoners in your party Xnumber of [insert troop names] leave your party, however even then it didn't take it all the way back to 5, like I had 15, got the message, some prisoners left but I still had 9.
Party size bug: For some reason the maths in the reports wasn't adding up again, I should have had about 40 troops but I could have 99. I tried it out and 99 was indeed the maximum, no messages about party size or anything.

I am using battlesize changer, apart from that no changes to module.
My guess is that some of the BOW tweaks are causing this. Perhaps I haven't ported them correctly, I dunno. Ill try to fix that for the next version.

Back
Top Bottom