Bug Reports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Well its already in suggestions but i will repeat: Remove laser beam from cannoners :smile: its bug for me looks crapy and lags...

gregor_y said:
Well its already in suggestions but i will repeat: Remove laser beam from cannoners :smile: its bug for me looks crapy and lags...

I agree. Rename them to grenadiers and have them fire grenades that only make a smaller explosion with lotsa smoke on the place they land on.
The flame effect now is ridiculous, lags as hell and overall I hate it :grin: (but maybe that's just me..) It makes the canoneers easy to spot though :wink:

Merlkir said:
I agree. Rename them to grenadiers and have them fire grenades that only make a smaller explosion with lotsa smoke on the place they land on.
The flame effect now is ridiculous, lags as hell and overall I hate it :grin: (but maybe that's just me..) It makes the canoneers easy to spot though :wink:

Agread with this dude and myself do what he says :smile:

umm, the imperial state doesn't seem to be interested in doing anything in my current game. I've been wandering around their lands for a week ingame now but all of the state lords are chilling in their towns and fiefs, the only parties on the map being gun toting bandits. And why are they at war with the khergits? makes no sense for them to be at war with someone on the other side of the map. On the other hand, the catapults work perfectly now. and I must say I like the way greek fire is launched :wink:

Shiro said:
umm, the imperial state doesn't seem to be interested in doing anything in my current game. I've been wandering around their lands for a week ingame now but all of the state lords are chilling in their towns and fiefs
It happens in native aswell.

And why are they at war with the khergits? makes no sense for them to be at war with someone on the other side of the map.
War between factions is random, like in native. And yeah, it doesn't always make sense  :???:

D'Sparil well funny thing sometimes bullet fly thoug enemy and deals no damage i think projectile is to small and no colision detected...can you use particles of arrow or bolt for bullets so colision level should be fine...now i know why i lossed fire fight guns vs bows...

Modify also Imperial State to expand more...Shiro is right im currently playing imperial State...

In the CITY Sassilion or something like that , it belongs to the imperial , it's close to the sea and surrounded by villages.Anyway in the arena there's no one :sad:.Salion , or Sasilion , don't remember well the name.But it's easy to find it after these hints :razz:

Not sure if its bug or intention but it looks like bows and crossbow = 99 accuracy while guns got 60-70 i understand more power so they need to miss but as i mentioned sometimes even from 10 meters you cant kill enemy becouse bullet fly thoug him...

Next bug King of Imperial State is missing sometimes i ask of his location  and i get that hes in Schwerin,Henneberg and Freising some time Tire so he is on boat and dont want to get on land...

Can you remove two rivers in teritory of Imperial State becouse:
1.Cows dont want to walk thoug water to Staine :smile:
2.Imperial forces sometimes freez there...

D'Sparil said:
Shiro said:
umm, the imperial state doesn't seem to be interested in doing anything in my current game. I've been wandering around their lands for a week ingame now but all of the state lords are chilling in their towns and fiefs
It happens in native aswell.

And why are they at war with the khergits? makes no sense for them to be at war with someone on the other side of the map.
War between factions is random, like in native. And yeah, it doesn't always make sense  :???:

Yeah, I just noticed that. It's a shame, especially since the mod has a pretty well-defined history. I was expecting the state to be extremely fierce imperialist types at war with the rest of calradia, but nah, they seemed to be way more interested in sitting around doing nothing. :lol:
"I told you, we're at war with the khergit!! Now go away!"
I ended up taking my frustrations out on  nord caravans, and now I can't step out of State territory without getting ambushed by a bunch of crazy nord berserkers. :neutral:
A bigger problem, however, is that since the state isn't at war with anyone, I can't find any state cannoneers to rescue. :sad:
I guess I'll just have to start a new game.

I got a bug that keep popping every time i go to a battle. Im using State soldier: recruit, grunt and infantry. I didn`t had the time to read it but its something about normal size. I`ll try to take a screenshot...

Here is what i get .. every fight with the state... And this keep popping even if i click ignore..

brsdgrg.jpg

Selvhan said:
I got a bug that keep popping every time i go to a battle. Im using State soldier: recruit, grunt and infantry. I didn`t had the time to read it but its something about normal size. I`ll try to take a screenshot...
Have you updated to 0.6a? thats the pistol bug, the same as the gun toting bandits, horewer, I deleted said gun, so the bug is gone. Redownload to make sure you got the latest version.

Selvhan said:

Here is what i get .. every fight with the state... And this keep popping even if i click ignore..

brsdgrg.jpg

i have the same problem a few days ago. The new version 6a alpha installed, now problem now

Yeah i`m going to try the new version when the download will be over..

I didnt see the new version and i dont know why there was no "new" beside the info and download topic.

I use the newest version.

I got the task "bring 9 ale to Lorraine".

When I arrive in Lorraine, there is no merchant in the town and no Inn Keeper and no Arena Master. Trading via town menu is available.

Achim_S said:

When I arrive in Lorraine, there is no merchant in the town and no Inn Keeper and no Arena Master. Trading via town menu is available.
That is indeed a bug with the new towns. I have fixed it, in the next release those damn merchants will be there.

i can´t use the Balanced Two hand sword and other one two hand sword (can´t remember the name of the sowrd :mrgreen: ) who has more than 38 damage :wink:

I can put it on my Charakter, but in the Battle i cannot used them

D'Sparil said:
Achim_S said:

That is indeed a bug with the new towns. I have fixed it, in the next release those damn merchants will be there.

I have three questions
the obvious ones: when will you provide the next release and will my last save work?
the other: after finding a lot of German location names in your mod: are you a German or are you a student of history or something like that ...?

:smile:

Back
Top Bottom