Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

so here's another weapon. but im sure a lot of you should have gotton this already

and im also sure youve all heard of the kaiserlich cannon

now here is a weird one

and. . .

and that's about it, cos i cant be bothered to show the description of the state officer armour, but you can look at it in the previous pages of the thread. it is a red armour that the state lords are using.  :grin:

Charidemus said:
so here's another weapon. but im sure a lot of you should have gotton this already

now here is a weird one

and. . .

and that's about it, cos i cant be bothered to show the description of the state officer armour, but you can look at it in the previous pages of the thread. it is a red armour that the state lords are using.  :grin:
and the two guns that i equiped are the elephant gun and the redeemer

Charidemus said:
Charidemus said:

now here is a weird one

and. . .

and the two guns that i equiped are the elephant gun and the redeemer

Where the hell do you get all these  :mad: probably chaning it by source >_>

There aren't many screenshots of Laurians
10103612uc1.jpg

Nice shot Rolf! Keep leveling  :mrgreen:
50039107qy1.jpg

Making fun of bugs
29134920nj5.jpg

I've got 4 items: spear of god, redeemer, laurian plate and state armor. I took them from Long Guo's, khergit lord, laurian lord (I took part in a battle: my party vs Rosrolians and Black Sheep Knights) and from another laurian knights party.

Here are some screens:

Good shots Musley, I love the way Marnind looks, he looks awesome, specially considering that he is Marnid

From now on, let's keep this thread on topic, I have splited the off topic posts.

Musley said:
I've got 4 items: spear of god, redeemer, laurian plate and state armor. I took them from Long Guo's, khergit lord, laurian lord (I took part in a battle: my party vs Rosrolians and Black Sheep Knights) and from another laurian knights party.

yup, you're good, but i've also got the laurian crown. and that sword thing made for the queen loeher

Danath said:
There aren't many screenshots of Laurians
My computer can't seem to handle the textures used by the Laurians. It's the same reason I took no Swadian screenies in the older set-up. Sucks indeed! :???:

[JaGeR] said:
No offence but that plate armor looks like a plate off bacon
dunno its the colour i think :smile:
Jackamo said:
It will be a matter of time till someone re-textures it and fixes the glitchy parts.
The color is appropiate, Merlkir posted some pics of the armor (I mean RL pics). I like it the way it is.

Taken by Justiciar:

"Roar!"
revolt14kk6.gif

revolt12xn3.gif

"Oh, Hai guise!":
revolt2fa3.gif

"My ear is itching":
tempestofzenislev13wj9.gif

"WHY A U SO MEEEEENNN!! *sob*sob*"
tempestofzenislev10yr6.gif

tempestofzenislev22kc8.gif

tempestofzenislev20my3.gif

volkreichundkaiser4tk4.gif

volkreichundkaiser18cy2.gif

"What did you say? and arrow through my neck? well, that won't stop me from partying!"
volkreichundkaiser20pq2.gif

D'Sparil I love all your pictures, especially the third picture with the kingdom infantry's head popping in.  :lol:
Justiciar, I like yours too, nothing like a fair duel.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom