Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Start posting you'r in game shots.When you post don't forget to add a picture too.It's annoying to check a screenshot thread and only see one screenshot per page.
Start Posting.

This were taken by Justiciar:
commondeeredvesselar9.jpg

highlandercolumnzl7.jpg

asteptoofarso4.jpg

As usual I ask you to ignore all the glitches my graphics card causes  :razz::
rambomban3.png

That bandit must feel like medieval Rambo.

EDIT:
State cannoneers bombarding an ellis advancing formation:
barragesz7.png

I`ve seen few men reaching me in melee with this army. But Behind this line, i sometime use my State Lancers if they reach my state guard :smile:

ImperialArmy3.jpg

ImperialArmy2.jpg

ImperialArmy1.jpg

Imperialarmy4.jpg

Why no more screenies? I'm not the only one playing this mod am I?

48, mainly cavalry except 6 characters, attacking 53 Ellis (of which some might have been unconsious before)
Just ONE man at arms got wounded, all others survived unscathed, and with the prisoners I enlarged my party to 95+10.  :wink:

FrisianDude said:

Took this screenie with my nose.
The armor does give rather cold legs, but the sallet is awesome.

:lol:
I nearly fell off my chair when I saw this! If your view outfit button and print screen are too far apart on your keyboard you can change the key bindings.
:roll:

Could've done that, maybe, but I didn't know how to and I feel like trying, besides this worked as well.  :lol:
(Tilde, mouse, shift, "w" and Print Scrn)

vaegirnoblemanaq3.gif

vaegircataphractmj4.gif

vaegircataphractswa3.gif

A word from Uncle Albrecht:

Sick of dogmatic Southerners? Tired of Nordic thugs? Wish to serve the Fatherland? Have at least one finger? Then come on down, and join today! The Reich needs YOU!
unclealbrecht2mh1.gif

(Deserters WILL be shot.)
unclealbrechtjk6.gif

i dont know why these cartridges are so weird...

and this, is a cool type of katana thing, called the Muramasa

and here is my khergit guy, using the muramasa. i put the shield on my back, cos the sword looks nicer while thrusting wielded with two hands

Charidemus said:
i dont know why these cartridges are so weird...

and this, is a cool type of katana thing, called the Muramasa

and here is my khergit guy, using the muramasa. i put the shield on my back, cos the sword looks nicer while thrusting wielded with two hands
and the greaves and gauntlets from the first pic are called the imperial greaves and imperial gauntlets, thats what emperor sigismund used.

Back
Top Bottom