Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Weltschmerz said:
No.1 reason why the HSE will lose Vienna.
mbwarband20120401190854.gif

Well, it's still Swadia after all...  :lol:

Last time I played, I was witness to a duel between Her Majesty the Disco Queen and His Imperial Highness Sigismund Augustus, fighting it out on the bridge of a deployed siege tower.

In the end, the Rose Petals moved on onto the wall while Zepuylos was lying in a ditch  :oops:

Figured out I didn't post here for quite some time.
Anyway I'm back and I'm still playing M&B occasionally.
I was thinking about giving some love to what's still my favorite mod ever.

After losing a save of my Halmarian character who wiped out half of the known world I started a Swadian mercenary character.
I'm running a company of Doppelsoldners and Landsknetch with a few auxiliary troops.

It's around day 400 ingame and I'm running a level 30 character on hardest difficulty and battle-sizer set on 200.
I've decided to play lance, greatsword and pistol combo.
I'm also trying to play the game without using unique weapons, except Fafniel (only because I've never used it before and because it's appropriate for a Doppelsoldner captain  :grin: ).
I should probably mention that I got Fafniel a few hours ago.  :lol:

Here are some pictures of my character:

mb-20130711-211914_zps50fe8e5f.jpg

mb-20130711-212454_zps8ee38067.jpg

mb-20130711-212505_zps6a871eb8.jpg

We were in war with Vaegirs and The Grand duchy. After taking 4 or 5 Vaegir castles a truce was made and a whole lot of factions suddenly decided to declare war on the poor Grand duchy.
It now lies in fractions and struggling for survival:

mb-20130711-212724_zps529dd4ed.jpg

Imperial state is surprisingly effective, taking both Laurian and GD's lands like a storm.
And a shot of my mercenary company (100 men strong)

mb-20130711-212941_zps4e8c4bc7.jpg

I've always had so much fun playing as a Swadian.
Leading Landsknetch company against Laurian tercio, doding pikes while flanking the enemy formation in the woods of Lauria, or leading Swadian knights and pikemen into a glorious charge against the dreaded Winged Hussars, risking my neck to save the mad Emperor...
It's what always brings me back. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom