Largest Stable Companion parties chart please?

Users who are viewing this thread

fanmagnus said:
RyanMan12 said:
Glad to see this companion list
Is there a list that's current for vanilla version
Do you mean native? In native things are simpler because the dislikes are always mutual (likes are mutual too, but without any choices we can't take advantage of that). This means:
1. Resolving conflicts asymmetrically won't get us anything (if you rule against A both when she complains about B and when B complains about her, she will want to leave).
2. As long as you resolve conflicts in a consistent manner, it doesn't matter how you do it (against complainer or against complained or neutral).
Anyway there is a unique solution of size 10:
Alayen, Baheshtur, Katrin, Borcha, Rolf, Bunduk, Ymira, Matheld, Artimenner, Nizar,
For the vc dlc  not modded

RyanMan12 said:
fanmagnus said:
RyanMan12 said:
Glad to see this companion list
Is there a list that's current for vanilla version
Do you mean native? In native things are simpler because the dislikes are always mutual (likes are mutual too, but without any choices we can't take advantage of that). This means:
1. Resolving conflicts asymmetrically won't get us anything (if you rule against A both when she complains about B and when B complains about her, she will want to leave).
2. As long as you resolve conflicts in a consistent manner, it doesn't matter how you do it (against complainer or against complained or neutral).
Anyway there is a unique solution of size 10:
Alayen, Baheshtur, Katrin, Borcha, Rolf, Bunduk, Ymira, Matheld, Artimenner, Nizar,
For the vc dlc  not modded

I believe we are all talking about the vanilla version or at least the reforged version then.

Narrow Foe Minsk said:
So, I made a thing. It's a spreadsheet of the relations and the largest no conflict parties. Unfortunately I just made this account so I can't upload or link the image. Just copy-paste and remove the spaces.

https_://_imgoat_._com/uploads/647966b734/88497.PNG

I hate to dig up a zombie, but just wanted to post and say thank you to posters like you that take the time to make graphics like this and many others that help those who want to come back and play. Because a dev update gave them the wants to play this fantastic game again, hoping M&B2 has just as many fun moments as VC DLS has had, just a great way for this series to end IMO.

Bitterbeard said:
Narrow Foe Minsk said:
So, I made a thing. It's a spreadsheet of the relations and the largest no conflict parties. Unfortunately I just made this account so I can't upload or link the image. Just copy-paste and remove the spaces.

https_://_imgoat_._com/uploads/647966b734/88497.PNG

I hate to dig up a zombie, but just wanted to post and say thank you to posters like you that take the time to make graphics like this and many others that help those who want to come back and play. Because a dev update gave them the wants to play this fantastic game again, hoping M&B2 has just as many fun moments as VC DLS has had, just a great way for this series to end IMO.
same

Back
Top Bottom