Users who are viewing this thread

french.png

Coq_francais.jpg

ukudfxim9t9i77.jpg

baguette.jpg

In Construction

My favourite french player:
cwwwdotball72dotcom_mathieu-valbuena-01.jpg

You forgot add to propaganda the most popular french song !!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulay2FvUEd8

We're not here to talk about politic Surkan, especially that " Je Suis Charlie " is overly used without even understanding the meaning of it. The only thing you need to know is that 3 Djihadists came back in France and killed 17 innocents people, that's all, and the 3 djihadists deserved to die for what they did, end of the story. Ahmed is not forgotten neither is the one who tried to take the Ak47 away from the terrorist and got shot, neither all the others. But we don't need to talk about it everyday especially that there are many things even worse that are happening in the world everyday.
People knew about Ahmed before knowing the name of the people who were killed in the office so don't worry, if Ahmed was there that day it's certainly because he was a real Muslim, a man who could take jokes about his religion without loosing faith in it or feeling the need to avenge his prophet. If Allah exists, I'm sure today Ahmed is with him.

Bonne chance les trous du cul !

10917835_10202238105188845_7697799833108442788_n.jpg

nice France, now Paulo may live :grin: Although I expected Piccolo to be the Capitaine...

I expect another speech by Francois Hollande (Napoleon would also do)

Back
Top Bottom