need help with a mouse

Users who are viewing this thread

soozo12

Knight
right now i have a deathadder 2013 and have had it for about 3 weeks but it hurts my wrist and i find the grip awkward to use it as palm so i mostly use claw , because it is less slippery for me.

now i am not sure if should just try to get used to it or should buy i new mouse

i have looked into a g402 but i dont want to waste another 60e if i dont like it :razz: i have rather large hands (21cm) and i mostly play fps (csgo) and often total war and mount and blade.

Whatever you get, don't get razer crap.

I have a Logitech G400 which is essentially the same as MX-518 except just better. Having used both for years I can say this is pretty god tier **** right here. The G400 should be rather inexpensive nowadays, you could possibly look for newer mice of the same series. That's my recommendation.

i dont need people to tell me to get a new mouse because razer is crap but get a new mouse in the situation i am in now :razz:

also would you recommend g402 with large hands and mostly claw / sometimes palm user

Well the mice of this series are rather big, I'm not really sure about the grip I tend to use, don't really think about it that much but now that you mentioned I guess I go claw for precision and palm for casual stuff.

I haven't tried the G402 but it looks fine, can't see you going wrong with that. Though, if possible you might want to test it out, if your friend has one or a shop allows you to do that. It doesn't necessarily have to be the exact model since most of the G series mice are so much alike.

SkyTime said:
Well the mice of this series are rather big, I'm not really sure about the grip I tend to use, don't really think about it that much but now that you mentioned I guess I go claw for precision and palm for casual stuff.

I haven't tried the G402 but it looks fine, can't see you going wrong with that. Though, if possible you might want to test it out, if your friend has one or a shop allows you to do that. It doesn't necessarily have to be the exact model since most of the G series mice are so much alike.

ok thanks now i need to find a shop that has it :razz:

I actually had a Mamba 2012 edition for a number of years. If the grip is bothering you, I would recommend a Corsair M65. I switched and the grip is much wider and I find my wrist feels a lot better with it. If you watch prices you can get one for under $40 a lot of the time.

Slev said:
I actually had a Mamba 2012 edition for a number of years. If the grip is bothering you, I would recommend a Corsair M65. I switched and the grip is much wider and I find my wrist feels a lot better with it. If you watch prices you can get one for under $40 a lot of the time.
i'm actually looking for a sensor
anybody has got the g502 or g402 ?

Back
Top Bottom