How has your L'aigle adventures been going?

Users who are viewing this thread

General K said:
Damn it. I should put spoilers around that :grin:

Yep, he is. Among a couple non native NPCs that have been finished it would seem. (Check my screenies on the main thread. He mostly accompanies me around :smile: )

damn... and my character is named after Sharpe.... god damnt it i will have to re-name my guy....

Docm30 said:
General von Hiller said:
how the hell can you get promoted to colonel? I haven't managed it yet

I believe you need 450 renown. These numbers still need from adjustment based on player feedback.

Wow, I am half way there then and I am only a Lieutenant :O I currently like the system. Think it is nice to spend time in each rank for a period of time. Really am enjoying it ^^

Personally I think that you should only be able to be promoted to NCO ranks max and then you have to buy a commissions to advance further although historically I am not sure how often one would be promoted to an Officer from the ranks :razz:

sabatonsky said:
General K said:

Yep, he is. Among a couple non native NPCs that have been finished it would seem. (Check my screenies on the main thread. He mostly accompanies me around :smile: )

damn... and my character is named after Sharpe.... god damnt it i will have to re-name my guy....

:O Yeah......that is unfortunate hehe. To answer your question below. You can get him from "a" tavern. He is an NPC, I am sure he is actually replacing the native guy who was a bandit but acts like a lord lol :razz:
(I suppose that will have to fit Sharpe's character for now)

General K said:
sabatonsky said:
General K said:

:O Yeah......that is unfortunate hehe
you've ruined my plan... why?  :cry: as a recompense for my loses you can tell my how can i get Sharpe. unless he can be hired as a regular NPC from tavern

Raised an army of prussian grenadiers, went and raided two russian villages. Got 8k, instead of spending it on commissions (didn't know how at the time) spent 5k on civilian clothes and a bunch of weapons. ****, I'm too immersed

Currently exclusively recruiting Brunswick Fusiliers and Jagers, pretty sure they upgrade from Watchmen so all is good and well, Britain has held onto one of the dutch cities near amsterdam (name escapes me) and have just secured a peace treaty. Liege is all secure and well garrisoned, just became an Lt.

Doing pretty good as the Light Company so far! That snake Ducos told me off for losing a load of my men in blood bath of a battle, I responded by decking him out fully in the 95th Uniform, as soon as I locate Sharpe Ill get him to boss him around :smile:

Prussia is steady steamrolling through Europe.
2015_01_02_00001.jpg

Had an afternoon snack with the good old chum Napoleon when asking him what he and his men were doing.

The brilliant answer:

tBCcaDY.jpg

I've been buying salt from munchen and selling it to france.  As well as buying lots of wool and hides and selling it to salzburg.  1 million francs so far.

Trade is quite easy in this mod.
You Flax from Vienna and surrounding villages can be had on the cheap, and then sold north where you can buy salt and sometimes fish.

Remember, villages have excellent deals half the time, and are worth the extra effort if they're along the way.

An hour or so of pure trading can get you tens of thousands of Francs.

Right now, the Rheinbund is getting it's butt kicked by the U.K. and Austria. Also, Warsaw keeps changing hands between Austria and the Rheinbund.

Edit: The Rheinbund has made peace with Austria, but they're still in pretty bad shape.

Playing with prussia, have defended and lost a russian fort over and over after a hundred turns. Since the army takes it, leaving just me to defend it, either I succeed for holding it for a few turns before I'm forced to get out, happened many times. Now we have it and just made peace with russia. Meanwhile Austria steamrolled through warsaw, rhine, northern france, holland, and now invading britain, afraid they will declare war on me D: Only 80 days in so far

Back
Top Bottom