Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

enhancing the flag creation discussion:

if you're unable to find a suitable reference that meets your standards (heh flag puns) it's worth creating your own from scratch. this process takes a little more time but is relatively painless. i ended up building the french flags from scratch for blood and iron because i couldn't find a high quality image of the flags i needed, the ones i did find served as a suitable reference.

sXGZLv5.png

you'll want to start off with the base colours of the flag, then see if you can find any of the ornate designs through an image search, modify them and position them correctly, then any text can easily be added with a text layer and a close-matching font and size. don't forget to make use of layer masks and suitable effects for fabric, slight embossing, and outlines to give your textures a nice look and feel without going overboard

some more new stuff for the Rhine, Heavy cavalry this time

Saxons:
Cuirassiers: Leib (right) and Kotchtsky/von Zastrow (left) Regiments
nXU9Bzp.jpg

Gardes du Corps and Karabiniers:
VlHr7Ny.jpg
L0FVwNT.jpg

Officers:
RuQq1nY.jpg
RyMUTgn.jpg

And proper uniforms for the Westphalians:
1EId8Ef.jpg
CDaRYxr.jpg

huebydoo said:

Saxons:
nXU9Bzp.jpg

VlHr7Ny.jpg
L0FVwNT.jpg

Officers:
RuQq1nY.jpg
RyMUTgn.jpg

1EId8Ef.jpg
CDaRYxr.jpg

Hot, Hot damn  :fruity:

huebydoo said:

Saxons:
nXU9Bzp.jpg

VlHr7Ny.jpg
L0FVwNT.jpg

Officers:
RuQq1nY.jpg
RyMUTgn.jpg

1EId8Ef.jpg
CDaRYxr.jpg

these are so good..
if these are never released i might never forgive you  :shifty:

Eraamion said:
So by using Morgh's editor I've gotten in the French drummers,british rifle buglers,the highland piper,and the Chasseur à Cheval Trompette All the scripting for them works besides the Chasseur à Cheval musician,they also look quite nice.

ODozJzB.jpg

Al79gxy.jpg

NryHfda.jpg

w2dFuaf.jpg

What's the item names for the instruments? I'm trying to re-enable them but not seeing them.

Haven't played this mod for a while, but forgot how great it was when I came back to it, decided to try and do a larger scale battle with 400 v 400 on each side, did a little video of my invasion of Toulouse the other day! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uzh3_oLo0w&t=75s

huebydoo said:
Some spiffy new Wurttemburg infantry I made for the Rhine confederation

Line infantry
6pthfyO.jpg

Foot Guards
89Hq5GC.jpg

Holy moley those are beautiful. Eyegasms abound. Nice seeing something besides British/French improvement mods.  :party:
Would be criminal not to include this work in the next release (I'm looking at you Jackson)

Back
Top Bottom