(Spoilers)Lost my fief

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah this happened to me yoo.  I left the majority of my troops there as I had a limited space on my ships and I came back to get them and they belonged to someone else.  No happy jan.  At least I had taken the best with me so not a total loss.

Please announce in the title of your post that there are spoilers!  Some of us have not gotten this far in the storyline.  Thanks!

Is this fief related to a fortress or major city? The lord that took the fief joined to your faction recently?

No sense, Douar quest dont affect to your propierties. Well, some settlements in East Anglia and Wessex are took for danish, but you are talking about ireland place  :???:

Could some lord conquested it while you were in Frankia?

Idibil said:
No sense, Douar quest dont affect to your propierties. Well, some settlements in East Anglia and Wessex are took for danish, but you are talking about ireland place  :???:

well the city had just been awarded to me (and actually it is a city in the kingdom of alban territory) and there was no time for it to be sieged and captured 2 times before i came back i bet it is a bug, but nevertheless the picts took it from us and i captured it again. Also some of the settlements that were awarded to the danes didnt have any garrison so the english just took all of them back in 2 days

Ldsantana said:
Idibil said:

well the city had just been awarded to me (and actually it is a city in the kingdom of alban territory) and there was no time for it to be sieged and captured 2 times before i came back i bet it is a bug, but nevertheless the picts took it from us and i captured it again. Also some of the settlements that were awarded to the danes didnt have any garrison so the english just took all of them back in 2 days

Garrison problem will be fixed for 1.03.
Yes, you are right, it is a pictish fortress, but no sense pictish conquested it without siege  :???:

In my case I am very sure that it didn't get captured and re-captured during that short period, as it still has same troops I left garrisoned there. Had about 450 quality units guarding it, no one had tried to siege it in a while. It simply changed ownership from me to other friendly lord.

GuardianOfBlind said:
In my case I am very sure that it didn't get captured and re-captured during that short period, as it still has same troops I left garrisoned there. Had about 450 quality units guarding it, no one had tried to siege it in a while. It simply changed ownership from me to other friendly lord.

Ah, you mean that fort was give other faction lord?

Idibil said:

Yes, I was coming back to the town to store more troops in it, suddenly see I can't. Then check, I am no longer owner of it. It also wasn't freshly taken, I had owned it for many months and had built some improvements. Very strange, never seen this happen.

GuardianOfBlind said:
Idibil said:

Yes, I was coming back to the town to store more troops in it, suddenly see I can't. Then check, I am no longer owner of it. It also wasn't freshly taken, I had owned it for many months and had built some improvements. Very strange, never seen this happen.

Yes... internal relation kingdom should work same that native. I will look at into this.

Idibil said:
GuardianOfBlind said:
Idibil said:

Yes... internal relation kingdom should work same that native. I will look at into this.

Any news on this? The same thing happened to me in the same fief. I had it for a lot of time, stationed more than 500 units there, and the two days that took me to go to Frankia, win the battle and come back, the city was not mine anymore, it belonged to a friendly lord. I had three other fiefs, being two castles and one village, and these ones stayed the same.

This is the answer from the devs on this. Apparently you go away for long enough they give certain fiefs away. And none of your troops there decide to keep fighting for you. And no one talks about it or mentions it for some reason :smile:.

Solution is posted below in that link. It should be party_records, #39CellRigmonaid, party, slots, then set slot_town_lord to 0.

kraggrim said:
This is the answer from the devs on this. Apparently you go away for long enough they give certain fiefs away. And none of your troops there decide to keep fighting for you. And no one talks about it or mentions it for some reason :smile:.

Solution is posted below in that link. It should be party_records, #39CellRigmonaid, party, slots, then set slot_town_lord to 0.

I was doing exactly that before coming here.  Good to know my effort in finding the towns wasn't wasted. Thanks.

kalarhan said:
JSandrin said:
and the two days that took me to go to Frankia

quest/mission/raid took months, not a couple of days  :mrgreen:

In my case it actually was. I had another quest, to give some stuff to a lady and when I set to Frankia I had 29 days to complete it. When I came back, I had 27 to complete.

JSandrin said:
In my case it actually was. I had another quest, to give some stuff to a lady and when I set to Frankia I had 29 days to complete it. When I came back, I had 27 to complete.

well she forgave you as she knew you were out fighting for glory  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom