FindADownload - The first and only file-searching engine

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirFroweey

Banned
Old Guard
Greetings:

The names Froweey and I thought it'd be cool to share my proud creation FindADownload! with the community. It's a cross-platform application that allows you to download anything directly and safely onto your computer and/or Android device. I have an iOS version in the works and a MAC version soon to be released.

Constructive criticism only please. FindADownload is a huge indie project that took two years to develop.

Enjoy.

2r7mzw1.png

K-64 said:
So... it's an application that essentially adds "download" to the end of a google search and gives you 50 different viruses as a present?

FindADownload utilizes the virustotal.com API(https://www.virustotal.com/en/documentation/public-api/) and returns direct-download links to working files.

As a blessing, it has received over 2000+ installations thus far.

I guess I should of added "Constructive criticism" on my topic. I wasn't aware of all the naysayers on this section of the forums.

SirFroweey said:
I guess I should of added "Constructive criticism" on my topic. I wasn't aware of all the naysayers on this section of the forums.

We're not naysayers, just a bunch of extremely paranoid yokels.

Also, *moves topic*

Oh yes, now I remember why the name Froweey sounds familiar. Some on-topic guy who got banned.

See you in another guise, Froweey! Try not to make the next one so totes obvious, k?

*ban*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom