-Elf's Seax (Roman Fort)
-Widow Maker (named weaponsmiths)
-Bandit King Sword (Odin's Cave)
-Siren Song (named weaponsmiths)
-Nad (Strange Ruins)
-Draguandil (Circle Mystic)
-Ray (named weaponsmiths)
-Elf's Shield (Roman Fort)

I checked the cheat menu for more named items but have been unable to find the following:
-Ragnar's Seax
-Olvir's Sword
-Blynjubitr
-Gungnir
-Dark Hunter
-Eye-Popping
-Thor's Helm, Armour, Boots and Hammer (I suspect these aren't available in singleplayer)

I'm just wondering if anyone knows where to find the items I haven't come across yet.

Olivir's Sword can be yours
when you are questing in Denmark. There is a point where you are suppose to exchange prisoners on Ulf's farm. You talk to Olivir on his death bed, second in command of Sigurd Snake in the Eye. At the end of his life, Olivir ask you to give him his sword so that the valkyrie will take him to Valhalla. You have the option to give it to him or take it for yourself.

I chose to give it to him, but can someone tell me the stats on Olivir's Sword? Is it better than Nad?

Nad is nuts, in sandbox i spawned in Mercia where i wanted to be and i spawned right next to the Strange Ruins. Went there straight away, was surprised by the ambush, killed the leader then got mobbed. Checked my inventory after and see i have possibly the best sword and top-tier armour already despite being knocked unconscious.

SmattlePattle said:
What are the stats on Nad?

i got a Siren song and had a Weaponsmith turn it to a Balanced Siren Song and its 40 slash 19 thrust 95 speed 90 range
I have 10 in trade, but I can sell it for 8000

Nad, as is without smith improvements
one handed sword
swing 38
thrust 14

speed 90
reach 95

Gungnir is available through capturing Jarl Sigurd Ragnarsson and then stealing his spear. Ragnar's seax is available in Bjorn's Camp during the storyline.

The bows are leftovers from Brytenwalda and are not available except via cheat menu. Personally I'd pay a Welsh named weaponsmith for a special weapon, throw it away, and cheat in the bow I wanted and consider that good enough.

Ragnar's seaxe shows up later in the storyline.

Back
Top Bottom