What is the average wait time for the assembly?

Users who are viewing this thread

k61824

Veteran
I have been in my refuge for like 2 improvements now (I headed to the refuge after talking to the king) and the assembly is still not called.  Is there any triggers I should be aware of?

Idibil,

does one receive a messenger for the assembly if Odin's Cave is not complete, but we told the Konung that we settled things with Ulf and the Jarls?

Idibil said:
The thing messenger come when you are traveling.

Oh, I was waiting at Sven's hideout turned refuge instead of walking around.  That seems to be the problem then.

Nope, apologies if I created a confusion. I was actually asking that very question - and since the assembly didn't come, I assume Odin's Cave was a must. Hopefully the fix will come soon :°)

I've been waiting for the messenger for 10 days, and still nothing.  I've finished Ulf's farm and Odin's cave.  The quest "The Revenge: The Assembly" is the only one in my quest log.  Is my game just bugged?

Idibil said:
sydney20 said:
I've been having this same issue, I've finished Odin's cave, finished the Ulf and Orm quest and have talked to king Horik. Its been about 2 weeks and I have been traveling around. http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/547516827212172745/8A166FC7F2C182659846F2B2207DD08629B80EC6/

Tigger is into 48 hours while you are traveling. This could be bad lucky, so I need to ask, you rested in some place? maybe tigger run while you are rest and then dont active.
Within a day of talking to King Horik I was hired as a merc by one of his lords. aside from that I've done a little traveling by ship. (after a week) As far as resting I have rested a few times during the evening at my refuge and outside Ribe.

hey guys im having the same issue, here is a pic of my quest list, help please

http://prntscr.com/5p6ui0

Idibil said:
Ok, messenger came you while you travel for danmark (land). Traveling in ship or rest = messenger until you are traveling in land.

As the devs said the trigger (thingy that makes the event happens) is on a 48 ingame hours timer. And it is random.

1) You got the quest. Hour = 0
2) You walk around the world for some time. Hour = 6
3) You decide to camp and rest. Hour = 6 to 24. At this time the event triggers, the messenger tries to reach you... he cant. Goes back home
4) Starts over. Hour = 0

You can fight. You can walk around. Just dont sleep in your camp or in a tavern  :mrgreen:

Its random. So could happen in the first hour or (if you are really unlucky) after 2 days.

Back
Top Bottom