NC 2015 UK Team: Rise of the Provincials

Users who are viewing this thread

valent69 said:
Tungdil Goldhand said:
Meanwhile the Turkish and Russian Mexican Scandinavian giants sits quietly in the back, laughing at how you guys fight for second and third place.

Fixed that for you, you're welcome  :wink:
BkS vs GA stream is cringy, whine aboutw people upgrading their equipment and "I wish in my heart you would  back off" with a sad excuse of why you lost 8-0 on a closed map. You should consider retiring from the forum, it's all talk and you're from the generation where people played like **** AKA 22nd 2010

~Scar said:
And yeah, keep justifying yourself. In the end you won like two tournaments in 2010 or 2011, since then you think BkS is the best team in Warband. Like, I bet you guys were running around with twohanded weapons back then, and rangers were considered good when they were able to hit five bodyshots in a row.

Then you came back, played ****, got trashed by Europeans on an American server. And instead of getting your **** together and trying to improve, you started whining about archers being able to carry shields. Like how pathetic is that. How dare you even consider yourself a winner when you just ****in whinge everytime you lose.

:eek:

topnotchbants

~Scar said:
And yeah, keep justifying yourself. In the end you won like two tournaments in 2010 or 2011, since then you think BkS is the best team in Warband. Like, I bet you guys were running around with twohanded weapons back then, and rangers were considered good when they were able to hit five bodyshots in a row.

Then you came back, played ****, got trashed by Europeans on an American server. And instead of getting your **** together and trying to improve, you started whining about archers being able to carry shields. Like how pathetic is that. How dare you even consider yourself a winner when you just ****in whinge everytime you lose.

inb4 rhade never loses(except for x time, but that doesn't count because Y).

Guess it's justified seeing as you thought I was trying to be funny

And I meant to say most eu is not all, I sympathize

~Scar said:

Well now that you understood how drops work, try having a look at shieldstuns next time you come back.
gf

rhade is good at ignoring the fact GA played with almost unplayable pings in their own servers and still beat Bks easily

popcorn.gif!

ef20833e6fd6200428e0404a6e485186.gif

People talk about me posting text walls, but the amount of retards I need to reply to is absolutely staggering.

GA played us and won, on a map that we A) Had hardly ever played on previously and B) had been playing Warband for two weeks at that point. Is GA good? Yes. Are they better than us, overall? No. Tournament results prove that, that's not an opinion. KoA beat wK once, is KoA better than wK overall?

In the end, we placed above them in the tournament. Kids said we couldn't come back and compete and we did more than that. That was my point, and it's funny that you need to alter my original statement because you can't simply accept that. Someone also mentioned we "only won two tournaments." That's ****ing laughable; we didn't lose a single match for years while playing multiple tournaments. Who else has done that? I'll wait.

In the end, it's about consistency and how well you do over time. No one has done it quite like we have in the largely uncontested manner we have, period. US, UK, wherever. Leaving for a while and coming back to have some fun and prove a point doesn't change that whatsoever.

I'll keep this one short for you guys, get back to talking about how my NC teams usually place higher than yours; seems like a much more productive conversation.

I'll show myself the door.

#bksswag
#USisbestU

Back
Top Bottom