Mild frustration with ambiguous choices

Users who are viewing this thread

Odenar

Knight
Multiple times in the storyline so far I have found it a bit annoying when you choose an option that seems to leave more paths open, but in fact it doesn't.

For example after the cave in Norway your companion gives you the option to either get the letter to the English, give it to the King of Denmark, I can't remember the third option and the last option was to simply hold on to it.

I was unsure of what to do, so I picked the fourth option thinking the rest would still essentially be open. Since I have the letter and I haven't decided anything. But when talking to the king of Denmark I get no option relating to the letter and my character says it was burned.

It would be nice if you either made the option actually open, or you removed the ambiguity from the dialogue option.

Edit: It seems the letter comes up again later in England, but I still very much would have liked to have been able to change my mind at/before the assembly.

I agree with your sentiment. When I was going to investigate the slaver camp just to see what I was up against my reputation took a huge hit and my companions thought less of me just because I didn't run in torch blazing. I guess it make sense but still, it would be nice to have time to think about your actions especially when playing with no save/reload.

Back
Top Bottom