Viking Conquest Gameplay Footage (Now with two videos)

Users who are viewing this thread

Urban_Viking

Sergeant

I'm surprised that its this random guy with the first gameplay and not Robbaz to publicize it.
It looks great, i am hyped.

20121119221755-e41405ae.jpg

You guys should use this thread to talk about what you've seen in the video as well.
I like that there are actual children, food eating animations the villages look more active.
Its certainly more polished, its a shame he didn't show Norway on the map though.

The game looks great so far.

My only complaint is that the map for the Western part of Scotland looks bizarre, where is Islay and Mull? They were two of the most important islands of Scotland at this time, and were settled by the Norse.  In fact the whole western coast of Scotland looks strange in game, and disappointing to see so few settlements there, especially given that there were many Norse battles in that part of Scotland.

oh wow, look at the wavy hair :smile:

edit: holy **** man, the game looks GREAT, now this is what I call a god damn proper expansion, they should have called it an expansion not a DLC, I didn't knew they would actually improve on the graphics as well, I'll just stop watching any videos for now, I want to experience it first hand :razz:

So like in Brytenwalda I see stamina, resting and armor penalty as options. I'm wondering if changing these settings also apply to the AI both ways?

Hengwulf said:
So like in Brytenwalda I see stamina, resting and armor penalty as options. I'm wondering if changing these settings also apply to the AI both ways?

and other effects ... like banners not giving bonus if you turn off armor penalty.

kalarhan said:
Hengwulf said:

and other effects ... like banners not giving bonus if you turn off armor penalty.

I'm unfamiliar with Brytenwalda, could you elaborate a bit? Banners gave a bonus to something but only if you had armor penalties on?
These seem to be important things to know when choosing game settings!

Back
Top Bottom