Official VC Screenshot-thread (new signature for forum added)

Users who are viewing this thread

:grin:

Multiplayer:
i0GYa.jpg
6TrM6.jpg
5hGSi.jpg
697aO.jpg
qokHm.jpg
PUZ_z.jpg
DKnkV.jpg

Adorno said:
:grin:

Multiplayer:
i0GYa.jpg
6TrM6.jpg
5hGSi.jpg
697aO.jpg
qokHm.jpg
PUZ_z.jpg
DKnkV.jpg

I saw you in the server :grin:

In this game me and my team were the kings of the server. We chopped a lot of enemy heads!
aoRP3.jpg

Oh, and in this game we had some nice fights on the top of that tower. Bad defeats all of them  :oops:
mcuAf.jpg

nZgIn.jpg

Bonus
18m0R.jpg

Tordiato said:
I've found the secret use of dog companion! You didn't hide it for too long :fruity: and he is very useful now :twisted:
He looks a little bit sad tho... I guess that's because of my character's weight  :grin:
D9O7G8J.jpg

Soo I got rid of the dog and found someone more useful!

Ram sheep  :twisted:
FgT1bNP.jpg

Some multiplayer screenshots (tip: don't play as horseman if your ping is >200)
fAvEGYv.jpg

76ZuqOg.jpg

QSs4kvZ.jpg

Did you miss me, Hrodulf old friend?  :smile:
CRAAuKe.jpg

Nice to see so many Screenshots from the Multipalyer, especially sicne it seems to be active again. I need to check that out myself sometime soon.

In the meantime, I want to share a little break from all this fighting:

2nALqjh.jpg

Now I want a fishing minigame!

reiksmarshal said:
I seriously wish these changes never happened, it almost ruins the DLC for me.

Maybe you could find someone who has an old version of VC lying in their downloads folder and would be willing to zip and upload the relevant texture files. Do you remember what the latest version with your preferred shields was?

kalarhan said:
you can download a DDS plugin (or Nvidia free software) and edit the textures. It is quite easy to do it. Then you post it on a thread as a sub-mod for other players  :smile:

You can replace banners too and combine resources from other OSP, plenty of banners to choose in the Forge subforums!

Create one with your avatar, that would be a scary looking shield!  :twisted:

Is it as simple as that? I tried re-centering the blue ship banner used in reiksmarshal's second screenshot and in game it then showed half of a different banner.

Edit: Oops, just noticed my modified texture ended up looking like this after I saved it:
Tv4XY.jpg
No wonder it looked off!

Edit 2:Ok I had to save it as no mip-maps, now it works fine.  I'd upload a picture but my internet is being weird. Should just be a simple cut/paste/fill job on photoshop/gimp (with the DDS plugin) reiksmarshal.

kraggrim said:
Is it as simple as that? I tried re-centering the blue ship banner used in reiksmarshal's second screenshot and in game it then showed half of a different banner.

create a layer for the templates. You can see them on vikings_2a.dds. They are the reference for your shield center and sizes.

I changed the position of the raven and inverted just for fun. I am terrible with image editing, but I was able to install gimp-dds, edit it and export back to the game in a couple minutes. Someone with a artist background can create new stuff for sure  :smile:

RcR9GdSwkRQVvaVUrvBj4_iqAFftmd4j-BtF6bvuslPfGl72Kw5dEjwol1CxKEsEQGypQShv0IwQzeM=w1884-h807

Tutorial in the Forge: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,295488.0.html
Banner OSP pack (sample): http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,279661.0.html
r68b.png

Have fun modding! And don't forget to share it with us  :iamamoron:

Image resize:
Use "img width=200 height=300]" . You can click on it to restore the max size and back

Yup kalarhan's pretty much covered it. Here's my simple attempt:
57D217CE42C0EA232111D2FB148B180C7632C9FD
rd3Iw.jpg

And while I'm here, post-siege head collections are always fun:
tWBbk.jpg

Btw can someone show me the image resizing forum command? The one where you specify a max display size for the image you're posting.
Cheers kalarhan.

reiksmarshal said:
I seriously wish these changes never happened, it almost ruins the DLC for me.
Blubbing arround in multiple threads about the same personal issue doesn't make a developer work harder/faster...  :roll:
I can't remember anyone else complaining about this. At least not more than maybe 1 or 2 else....

However, Cesar posted something in a differenat thread... Actually you could see it like a sneak-peak for the changed designs,
as he uploaded a thumbnail of the textures:
CeltiberoCaesar said:
vikings.jpg

Sorry for the size of the image  :oops: Those are the "viking" banners

Edit:
The textures will be included in next update, but to not get annoyed again,
I am showing mercy and you can download them here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p8sf9scn22qga56/Textures.rar?dl=0

They look way better and I apologize for blubbing. I saw the kingdom banners as well :razz: 

5D789E40530B6D290FE2E624E00D781DD6AC44E6

If you want I can double check all of them for issues if you want, I did find one where the texture didn't cover the entire shield.

Thanks Lenny I would seriously make a donation to the Lenny fund if you had one.

Back
Top Bottom