Hrólfingar - The Kin of Hrólfr (Viking Conquest EU Clan)

Users who are viewing this thread

FCovercome

Recruit
Fa1L9pi.png

The Kin of Hrólfr

The Hrólfingar are the folk and kin of Hrólfr, the founder of our village, Hrólfsþorp, and the patrilineal ancestor of our höfðingi, Sveinbjörn. He, as höfðingi, is our leader in battle, the lord of our halls, and the captain of our ship. Every single félagi, member of our clan, is sworn by kinship and/or loyalty to the höfðingi. We call ourselves the Hrólfingar, and thus every félagi is also Hrólfinga, of the Hrólfingar.

About our group

We are a small group of adults (20+) who have had the chance to enjoy Mount&Blade Warband and all its gifts from Native through Mount&Musket and in the end Napoleonic Wars. It has been almost six years within these games, and we want to start something more relaxing and fun. We are not going to have ranks like in NW, but we still have a leader and we might get some additional RP ranks etc. We're not trying to gather a huge host, we'll most likely be more than happy with about twenty men who know each other and like to have fun.

We have our own game server, Hrolfingar_Clan_Server, and our own TS. We might host some small events in the future. If you have any suggestions or complaints relating to the server, feel free to post in this thread.

Becoming a kinsman

To become a kinsman of the Hrólfingar one must contact the höfðingi, Sveinbjörn, or ask one of our members on the server.

We are no longer active in Viking Conquest. We recommend the public Shieldwall Events (EU & NA) of Víkingr to anyone who'd like a good dark age multiplayer experience.

auDct9u.png
FpBRXgT.png

FpBRXgT.png

dHVfJA0.png

Sveinbjörn
              Helga
              Þorkell
              Hafþórr
              Hjalmarr
              Herdís
              Knútr
              -
              -

höfðingi Hrólfinga
            fyrsta skjaldmær Hrólfinga
            félagi Hrólfinga
            félagi Hrólfinga
            félagi Hrólfinga
            félagi Hrólfinga
            félagi Hrólfinga
            félagi Hrólfinga
            félagi Hrólfinga

hgGdPTX.png

Good luck!

We have a bit of a conundrum here, though. Your name is kinda sorta taken (Hrafnyngr), but at least you used a proper Old Norse form for it (although I think Hrefningar, with umlaut, would have been more likely - see the personal name Hrefningr, spelled rifnikR, in the Norra Härene runestone).

Hello there and thank you.

what a coincidence about the name, think me and a mate spend hours trying to figure out what name we wanted to use and ended up useing this one cuz it has a comparison to the town i used to live in :grin: ..

looks like we have to find another name for the clan. we did everything yestaday but made this today but yeah thy came first soo gonna put my head in the books one more time  :idea:

Good luck guys! Respect for that not having those ****ty wannabe military ranks like many others, you guys have big kudos from me treating everyone as equal. See you on the Battlefield!

Cheers
Torr

Our 100 slots battle server has been updated to the latest version (1.01). We are trying to find some balanced settings at the moment, feel free to post suggestions here.

PS. Yesterday we added three players affiliated with [TaleworldsDev]Betty to the ban list. Unfortunately they had already ruined the fun at that point. If you experience any trolls on our server, please report it here so we can take action.

Back
Top Bottom