Bugs report

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi!

A bug here : when I start a new game and enter the world map, the land is the britain one but cities aure almost everywhere (in water too!) and my character is stuck in the water...

Thanks!

dHErblay said:
Hi!

A bug here : when I start a new game and enter the world map, the land is the britain one but cities aure almost everywhere (in water too!) and my character is stuck in the water...

Thanks!
I can tell you the problem with that. The mod creator made the mod, and when he was almost done, made the map. And then compiled the mod again, thereby over-writing the Parties.txt where the town locations are located, which were modify my Thor's map edit.

I can tell you the problem with that. The mod creator made the mod, and when he was almost done, made the map. And then compiled the mod again, thereby over-writing the Parties.txt where the town locations are located, which were modify my Thor's map edit.
[/quote]

Ok, yes.... but... anyway.... how can I play the mod?

And I can't believe I'm the only one to have this problem!

dHErblay said:
Hi!

Thanks!

Same problem.

I released the wrong one,I know.But actually it should be fixed.Try re-downloading the mod.

@Llew2:you got it :wink:.

EDIT:no,it wasn't fixed.I'll upload a correct one as soon as possible.Also I found that only the dialog with Uthred is working,the other heroes just say "would you recruit me?".
Anyone found that?

Not sure if it's a bug of me being dumb as one  :roll:

I downloaded v 0.3. Extracted the rar. file and put it in 'Modules' folder.
But I can't find it under 'current setting'. Am I doing it wrong?

I've done this many times before.
It's version 0.903 of native. I'm not that dumb  :smile:
Please help.

FerdiadITA said:
Also I found that only the dialog with Uthred is working,the other heroes just say "would you recruit me?".
Anyone found that?

When you get the correct version uploaded, re-email me the files that I need to replace to keep the map correct. I'll look at the dialog if you'd like. There are some changes with BoW Hero management, so I should be able to spot it for you.

Also, for version 0.4, I'd suggest the (painful) task of manually updating the locations of the towns and villages in module_parties.py. It's a lot of work, but will save headaches later :smile:

What you could do is get some graph paper, tape a bunch of sheets together, and map it out on paper. It may help trying to position them.

yeah, i also have the map issue, but you've noticed already so hopefully there'll be a bugfix for it within the next day or two. i want viking slaughter!!! lol

Adorno said:

Please help.

maybe just check if the TDA folder was extracted in the modules folder.If it's in,I don't know what's the problem.
Anyone else had this problem?

HardCode said:
When you get the correct version uploaded, re-email me the files that I need to replace to keep the map correct. I'll look at the dialog if you'd like. There are some changes with BoW Hero management, so I should be able to spot it for you.

Also, for version 0.4, I'd suggest the (painful) task of manually updating the locations of the towns and villages in module_parties.py. It's a lot of work, but will save headaches later :smile:

What you could do is get some graph paper, tape a bunch of sheets together, and map it out on paper. It may help trying to position them.

Actually is enough to take a look at the changed parties.txt position and copy-paste them in the module_parties.py,so it won't be that pain as I thought.
If you could give a look to the dialogs would be a great help(the source is in the mod folder),since I'm triyng to implement some quests and scripts(and that seems to take a lot of time).
You should already know where to sned me the updated source for the dialogs and Hero management changes,right?

Ragnarthefearless said:
yeah, i also have the map issue, but you've noticed already so hopefully there'll be a bugfix for it within the next day or two. i want viking slaughter!!! lol

It will be uploaded in a couple of hours(I'm sorry for this unplayable release :oops:,but I hope you'll forgive me when you'll play the right one).

me too  :sad:
Also, I was thinking that cities would have been renamed - is not really funny to realize that Suno is in Cornwall or either.

Mylae said:
me too  :sad:
Also, I was thinking that cities would have been renamed - is not really funny to realize that Suno is in Cornwall or either.

Maybe you haven't read the post just up to yours,but the map bug is fixed.

And I'll rename the towns in the next release.

Nice, thanks, mate. I'm a fan of the book series myself and this mod is awesome. And I love the fact that it's more infantry-based, I mean, anyone can ride around and swing a sword,but the real deal is fighting on foot  :wink:

FerdiadITA said:
HardCode said:

Actually is enough to take a look at the changed parties.txt position and copy-paste them in the module_parties.py,so it won't be that pain as I thought.
If you could give a look to the dialogs would be a great help(the source is in the mod folder),since I'm triyng to implement some quests and scripts(and that seems to take a lot of time).
You should already know where to sned me the updated source for the dialogs and Hero management changes,right?

Yup, still have your e-mail. I'll check it out late tonight (Eastern Standard Time) and have a look.

FerdiadITA said:
Adorno said:

Please help.

maybe just check if the TDA folder was extracted in the modules folder.If it's in,I don't know what's the problem.
Anyone else had this problem?
Strange - I deleted some of the (old) mods from the modules folder
and now I can see TDA: Viking Raiders in 'current setting'
The only explanation I have is that there is a limit to how many mods you can have. I didn't know that.
I now have about 35 mods in the modules folder (incl. native) so limit must be about 37-38.

Fortunately I don't think many will have this problem  :smile:

EDIT: Sorry to have bothered you with ignorance :oops:

Back
Top Bottom