17th (Leicestershire) Regiment of Foot [Recruiting EU]

Users who are viewing this thread

Kustriker said:
Lollyguy7 said:
i have none? hahahah 3 days after my reg is created i had 1 victory 6-1, took you weeks.
you do realise you only had about 5 members attend? and please stop commenting on my page, I want less spam please

People like you are the dumb obstacles i have to go through, Cuz when u made ur reg i was helping u and No one was making u problems, but when i make my reg, the man that i helped previously is stealing my members.

Lollyguy7 said:
Kustriker said:
Lollyguy7 said:
i have none? hahahah 3 days after my reg is created i had 1 victory 6-1, took you weeks.
you do realise you only had about 5 members attend? and please stop commenting on my page, I want less spam please

People like you are the dumb obstacles i have to go through, Cuz when u made ur reg i was helping u and No one was making u problems, but when i make my reg, the man that i helped previously is stealing my members.
May i ask, when did you ever make my reg?

Kustriker said:
May I ask you Lollyguy to no longer post on my regimental thread, you have been warned.

Kustriker I would just ignore him. He is kinda like a mosquito. Very annoying, but in the end it doesn't take too much away from you. Trust me he is just a troll. He tried to destroy my regiment as well. Don't let him get to you. Just leave him alone to rot in the hole he deserves.

Next time he tries to troll you just hit that little report to moderator button, he is already being watched, young boys learn to play nice or we will take away your toys.

Also the 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers, wishes you the best of luck!

stewart29th said:
Next time he tries to troll you just hit that little report to moderator button, he is already being watched, young boys learn to play nice or we will take away your toys.

Also the 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers, wishes you the best of luck!
Yea he tried sending me a virus through a Taleworlds message, and thank you very much sir! :smile:

Kustriker said:
Roster Updated + First 1 v 1 of 2015 vs the 8th won,
Record attendance today

Maj Kustriker
Kpl Mattias
Sdt Colt
Sdt Antae
Sdt Gordon Gray
Rkt Kosmus
Rkt Adolfus
Rkt Gustavus
Rkt Agreal
Rkt Volle
Rkt Phillipo
Rkt Raddjsokk
Rkt Krisjanis
Rkt Mikke

Invite Sir Legion
Invite Skipzien
Invite Yuri
I would like to thank everyone who came today and for improving their skills overtime which in the end, managed to earn us this victory :smile:
Thanks for the great LB!
Skipzien

Back
Top Bottom