[UNAC] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

WilySly said:
If they postpone this again, I'm registering a team and strippin the wK hoes from these rosters

d761db99-e95f-498c-8853-9be3ec77bec2_zps8a410f4c.jpg

POSTPONE!!!

1st question:
Lot of players are missing their IDs in roster topic here.So what happens if they show up in their match without their ID being posted on TW?

2nd question:
Roster information section of Rules topic said:
5. Once the tourney starts, player additions and trades can take place to a maximum of two players per week until the week 4 deadline.
Will this rule be followed?

Erminas said:
1st question:
Lot of players are missing their IDs in roster topic here.So what happens if they show up in their match without their ID being posted on TW?

2nd question:
Roster information section of Rules topic said:
5. Once the tourney starts, player additions and trades can take place to a maximum of two players per week until the week 4 deadline.
Will this rule be followed?

1. Players cannot play if their ID isn't given. But the ID can be added anytime.
2. Yes, since the tourney was delayed, there can only be 2 additions from the 6th page of that thread.

Welp, time to say that I apologize for any hostile rants & bants that I have directed at teams or people. I'm done with the trolling in this community, maybe someday we can all grow up and stop **** talking each other which leads to making invisible walls of resentment between the clans and people and the community.

Keep it real, see u on the battlefield.

John7 said:
Welp, time to say that I apologize for any hostile rants & bants that I have directed at teams or people. I'm done with the trolling in this community, maybe someday we can all grow up and stop **** talking each other which leads to making invisible walls of resentment between the clans and people and the community.

Keep it real, see u on the battlefield.
john talking shat?
screens pl0x

Back
Top Bottom