Permission to use some of the models

Users who are viewing this thread

Im part of the Europa Barbarorum II team. Im trying t get some roman helmets models. First of all do you even have these models. I came across  some units  from those russians from Natus ob Imperium and they credit this mod for those helmets. Are these helmets in the mod?
http://www.totalwars.ru/mods/statji-i-obzori/28-medieval-mods/445-preview-rome-reform-natus-ob-imperium-medieval-2-total-war.html

Natus OB Imperium probably newer asked any moder from taleworlds for letting to use them items
i got an msg from them
lekseus said:
Hello. Some time ago we have a talk with you about permission to use your models and textures in our mod for Medieval II Total War.
You let us use some of them and did not let to use other. Perhaps, something changed from tkat time. I mean - will you let us use the rest of your content from Rome at War?

Regards.

but the fact is that they newer before contacted me and they probably just wanted from me to get some unreleased things with at the moment are not available to downloand till we havent released new version of the mod

speaking about roman montefortino helmets i dont think thay they were made in talewords community
those seems to be new items probably made by some total war comunity members

and about Lynores
as i remeber he have made clear that there is just around 2-3 ppl who have the right to use his models

In fact they did. Ill PM you in regards to this.

and about that helmet here is the side by side comparison on the original and modified model of them (is that helmet in this mod?)
h_1417518696_6169569_ea0ba74ce7.jpg

well the original helmet at the left are made by me and it is probably OSP (coulndt say fast exactly cause i made like 3 helmets similar to it and one of them are OSP)
and the helmet at the right are made by llew2 and it is also OSP
so speaking about those 2 they should be totally legal with all the modiffications

rgcotl said:
well the original helmet at the left are made by me and it is probably OSP (coulndt say fast exactly cause i made like 3 helmets similar to it and one of them are OSP)
and the helmet at the right are made by llew2 and it is also OSP
so speaking about those 2 they should be totally legal with all the modiffications

then im so dumbfounded.

Back
Top Bottom