FPS-Tricks

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nik97 said:
If anybody has some tricks to increase the amount of FPS in a game... give them me!

Tweak the game's graphics settings around a bit, and see what happens. See if there's a way that you can lower the settings enough to give you decent FPS without making the game look too terrible for you to enjoy.

Wellenbrecher said:
Well, this dude necro'd a Warband trailer topic from '09 and said how excited he is for release.
So there's that.

Wait what? Warband is already in the store? Sheeeeeeet

Recieved 35% for it. Damn.

Dusk Voyager said:
Is it so ******** hard to go to the Software & Hardware section at least?  :roll:

As you see, yes. Or i hope it is... lolz
Just went my first time to the non-german offtopic in the TW forum. Just wrote my question. Didnt read the under-sections. To much reading is not good for yer eyes.

Wellenbrecher said:
****! The little ****** actually knows enough English to taint this bit of the forum as well...

Well, got a 4 at English. Every year. 5-10 class. Okay, at the 10nd class i made a 3 at the abschlussprüfung.
I know, yu cant believe it.

Btw. wat is the meaning of taint? Isnt it the skin? lolz

Ah, and "******" is the meaning for playboy, right ?

Radalan said:
buy a new computer.

Best trick ever. Thanks bro, luv u

Nik97 said:
To much reading is not good for yer eyes.
Perhaps, but it's very good for you're brain, but you clearly haven't discovered that for yourself.
It's a joke. Don't get upset. The opportunity presented itself.
Although, I will point out that you should have said too much reading, not to much reading. But you are apparently only learning english, so it's understandable.
Are you talking about a particular FPS? Because some of them are going to lag no matter what.

Err dammit! I knew that when I read it, I swear. Just mixed up my phrases thats all. Let me rephrase what I said...
Vraelomon said:
Are you talking about any game in particular? Because some of them are going to have low FPS no matter what.

I'm back, changed my opinion.

Found google translator, it works perfectly. I think...

btw. i feel so little between all the grandmaster's here lol

It's alright, we were talking about you and your posting here in the Grandmaster's chat and we decided we'd allow it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom