SP Medieval 1429: The Hundred Years War

Users who are viewing this thread

Seek n Destroy said:
I have worked on a submod for 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans alongside Khamukkamu and Ettenrocal which we have discontinued to respect the FantasyWarrior's wishes of removing his mod from being distributed but I can't agree that all mods that made use of some parts of it should remove the content. There's dozens of mods that make use of it, some are bigger, some are smaller, some are still active and others are not. It's a big issues to come and ask to remove content they may have been using for years with proper credits and all.

I hope you won't take it the wrong way that we're still working on a mod based on the Hundred Years War, we're making sure to not use your content.

I think the mod is considered finished or at least not in development anymore. The author, FantasyWarrior recently re-uploaded the mod on Nexus which you can find here: Link
Don't forget to leave an endorsement  :smile:

Because he is a human being and after realizing that he overreacted a bit after being picked on and had (I assume) some personal problems that didn't help much, he decided to make his great mod available again for the people that are not the jerks he believed to be? That or a myriad of other things, dude. Still, the mod is here again, so let all of us be grateful, I think.  :razz:

Khamukkamu said:
Seek n Destroy said:
I have worked on a submod for 1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans alongside Khamukkamu and Ettenrocal which we have discontinued to respect the FantasyWarrior's wishes of removing his mod from being distributed but I can't agree that all mods that made use of some parts of it should remove the content. There's dozens of mods that make use of it, some are bigger, some are smaller, some are still active and others are not. It's a big issues to come and ask to remove content they may have been using for years with proper credits and all.

I hope you won't take it the wrong way that we're still working on a mod based on the Hundred Years War, we're making sure to not use your content.
I actually got the wrong thread. I wanted to ask about your sub mod, Khamukkamu. Good to know that its still being worked on.

Its a mod, now no more a submod, we restarted all over without nothing about the mod of FantasyWarrior to respect his will (at the moment he wanted people not use his work) even he changed his mind now, we can't re-restart the submod all over as we have made pretty grood progress on our own mod.

Ettenrocal said:
Its a mod, now no more a submod, we restarted all over without nothing about the mod of FantasyWarrior to respect his will (at the moment he wanted people not use his work) even he changed his mind now, we can't re-restart the submod all over as we have made pretty grood progress on our own mod.

good to hear. but now I suppose we will have to wait longer to play it. will you make a thread in this section when its available?

Regarding the wait, yes and no.

Because we started over, we have more control over the code, and everything we want to implement. So in that regard, it will go faster.

But because we started over, there are a lot of previously available things that we have to fill (e.g scenes, music, artwork, etc). In that regard, it will take a bit longer.

All in all, we are happy with our current progress. We are also quite relaxed in how we do things, so we like to take our time. We will create a thread when we have something we deem as ready. We are experienced modders and like to have something to show before we make it public.

Anyways, I think this should be the end of the discussion regarding a different mod. We should keep it on-topic (i.e FW's amazing 1429 mod).

PLEASE

Please

please

Stop to talk about this......mod from hell.

It's too much for me, i fell REALLY

REALLY

REALLY BAD

I can give some explaination i know it's too late, but :

-my english is really bad !
-and it's complicated to explain.

I was been victim of an AWESOME and destructuive harassement.

From this forum 3 years ago (and TODAY ! it's not FINISHED !!!! just try to translate...........)
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-29786-0-1-0-1-0-mount-blade-ii-bannerlord.htm

"you're not a true modder"
"die" when i talk about my malady......................
"you're mad, fool, stupid....etc etc etc".
"it's your fault"

I'm.....really -> S-A-D,
i ve made a suicide attempt

@Khamukkamu
I'M SORRY BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT ! I was been victim of a big harrassement, my ...."friends" like al_mansur, electroincal.... disowned me, "it's you fault" can you belive that ????
I do not have support
Or it's not sufficient.

I'm a victm
and
It's m fault ?!

F---k !

That is the reason of the destruction of my mod 1429, and other, X4 foundation, kenshi, divinity 2....all mods.
I-M-TIRED ABOUT -> LIFE

Modding is finished for me ! (or i just work for me), I am verry verry verry verry disgusted  :dead: and it's not finished ! And I'm suffering today.

THIS IS NOT the justice ! NO it's NOT my FAULT !

@Khamukkamu, i respect you ! the problem is not you i hope you understand.

But....finally, if you work on my mod/ try to not use my quests or the jousts.

I just want stop with this f....... mod, (if you want new mods = please respect me ! @i talk to the responsible and to all those who not supported me).

But it's too late ; i feel really BAD  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Please remove the entire thread; @Antonis

I don't mean to burden you !!! @Khamukkamu
But try to understand, you want work on my mod, and i want kill my mod.......i need to kill my mods, if i want stop with the harrassement !

I - CANT - SURVIVE

You can take my ressources, @modders, but stop to give my ion your credits, fantasywarrior or 1429.
Just take it.....

And please do not work on my mod......if possible  :???:

I want became invisible, i want clear the tab.

And finnally.
THAAAAAANK YOU SO MUUUUCH FOR YOUR LOVE HUMANS  :mad:

Hey, man, the last post here was from March, 6 months ago and it didn't even mention the original mod, just a new mod being developed in secret, more or less. Maybe you should take some time off Internet, you know? Nobody here blames you or will abuse you.

Is this the right place to ask for step by step help with progressing through The Templar Treasure quest ?  I went to the abbey, the monk did not appear at midnight or any other late hour, I went south to the ruin anyway, explored, found no treasure, fought a couple of guardian knights on the way out .............

Ningauble said:
Is this the right place to ask for step by step help with progressing through The Templar Treasure quest ?  I went to the abbey, the monk did not appear at midnight or any other late hour, I went south to the ruin anyway, explored, found no treasure, fought a couple of guardian knights on the way out .............

Go back to page 16 in this topic.

magitsu very kindly provided me with the help I needed.

Is it possible to get the latest vers. source codes of this? Its listed as OSP including the codes but I can't find it anywhere. I'd like to take a look at the quest structures/lines as I really liked some quests. Thanks!

I can confirm to you that the crosbow can be found, i did the quest once and also lost a lot of time serching for it. Sadly it was long ago and i dont remember any useful tips for you except that its kind of a "invisible" chest, you must walk slowly trough the forest and u will find it.

Again..... now,in the spirit of the game,I have spent a long time ( too long ) searching for the crossbow in the deer forest,without success. Is it even there to be found ? This mod has some great work to enjoy,but,frustratingly,are some of these quests bugged ?

in lorges forest the hunter asks me to find his crossbow which I can't find >>>>>> WHERE IS THAT CROSSBOW PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE

ok, I finally found the darn crossbow....Call me stubborn but I spent hours crawling through the deer forest. So here is some information. First, when you are in the village tavern, ask the hunter to take you there and pay the 20 denars. As soon as you are teleported to the forest, set foot on the ground (dismount) as you will not need the horse. The chest is nearby. Look straight ahead of you and slightly to the left you will see a rock with some mushrooms in front. Walk to it. Then just behing the rock are a bunch of shrubs (small trees/bush). Walk towards that and look to the ground. There is an invisible chest there in the middle of the bush and it will show up as a normal chest. Just open it as usual. Done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom