SP Medieval 1429: The Hundred Years War

Users who are viewing this thread

Soon. It was slowed down quite a bit by taking on two volunteers. They've contributed just once or twice, so I need to get back to crunching instead of waiting.

No Freelancer. The only unique thing is a letter of recommendation which you can acquire by either selecting proper start or doing something else for certain duke.
But that only helps you to get a lord position in a realm.

The_Hussar said:
Well, I was in the same situation and chose to recognise the Inquisitor as a Papal representor so I broke relations with the Freelancer leader.
I started the quests of the Iron Skulls mercenaries but I got to a quest about the siege of Quintin and I am stuck. If I approach the castle I don't have options to go in and kill the Duke ( I went into the fortress by a glich and there is noone). The other option is leave the castle and don't come back which leads to breaking relations with the Captain of the company. Any solutions?
I was also doing the quests of the rebels but stuck at the quest about pickpocketing a merchant in Tours at the House of the Three sons. All is in French and I tried all combinations of answers - I either leave or the gueards imprison me...
I also go tthe quest for the Lorges forest, I finished it but the Duke cup-bearer quest is still active. Is that a bug or I just missed something? I went everywhere on the tunnels and killed everyone. The Duke gave me my reward.
Have anyone tried the Templar treasure quest? I went to the monastery, got the remark about the fresco but then what?
Go through back, the ditch.
Haven't tried the pickpocketing.
Cup-bearer is bugged. I also went twice and double checked that I killed everyone, but it was stuck. Duke did the same thing.
Try specific time of night. Aka when the dude in the corner isn't there.
Guard the lord's gate mission is also very annoying. You have to do all kinds of clicking and waiting and it might work (as in the peasants attack you)... or not.

Basically these bugs are things that should be addressed by FantasyWarrior, if anyone. Try pm or this french thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,218355.3690.html

I've also been slowed down by these same bugs. It would be done and over with if I hadn't got stuck in these occasions. As of now I haven't been able to do all quests that I'm supposed to translate.

Hi! Absolutly love the mod but i dunno if it is a bug or anything but "spoiler"? i cant read documents etc and i need to do that to get further in one off the missions plz halp!! ;D

One of the few mods that have impressed me but I just want to know why is there no padded jacks with jack chains?
Edit: I also seem to have found a type of Armet with no textures. How to fix?

mightywolve said:
Is this mod getting an update?

For  BannerLords  :wink:

Hmmm, do you have the real jousts with horses and lances ? : it's the final version of the steel edition.

Available here (without translation in this site)
http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/5960/?tab=4&&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fmbwarband%2Fajax%2Fcomments%2F%3Fmod_id%3D5960%26page%3D1%26sort%3DDESC%26pid%3D0%26thread_id%3D2379374&pUp=1

Common BannerLords  :evil:

Bannerlord will take its time. It was said in an interview that 2016 is an estimated date.

I hope we will see you, FantasyWarrior, before that, you're too good modder to be gone for a year or more.  :smile:

My friend !  :grin:

Well, i will wait...

I am going to rest about modding  :dead: I worked too hard this year (8 games  :lol:).

But count on me for Bannerlords !  :grin:
I think, realistic models/ textures pack, 1500 th expansion like 1429...
and Fallout 4 and not more games :dead:
just play for the moment...

my latest work :
an expansion and textures pack for LOE
http://www.moddb.com/mods/legend-of-eisenwald-snow-textures-pack/images

Antonis said:
That 1500s mod for Bannerlord makes me already drool.

BannerLords 2016/2017 + 3/4 years for modding = 2021 ?  :shock:

We will discuss this matter on another occasion.  :lol:

DavidTheAssassin said:
After playing this mod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9d3om3Q8LA

The same for me when i watch walking dead  before translation :wink:

Was what may be a bad idea to put it here, I did not realize that translating is not usual for english and american's people  :neutral:
we are used to translate in europe (english -> languages) because usa is a major manufacturer.

per exemple my mod is perfectly translated in spanish and russian  :neutral:

This age and part of history has great value to me: if the game is translated in English I will DL 5 seconds after have seen the post :grin:

usually I join France because I come from a real noble family, and they was allied with Anjou against Aragonese, and gained the gold lily in their coat of arms.
Also, battle against English knights and dreadful English archers it's a real challenge for me, I remember that who writed the cronichles of Crecy battle said that the English arrows covered the sky with their number.

Survive to the dreadful longbows will be really something glorious.

This mod is awesome but I just have some problem about the quests.
I got a quest from Jeanne that she ask me to find a sword. I've done that but do not get any other quest.
is there any quest about Jeanne d'Arc ?

The translate effort is really complete?I think i download the last file posted but still many diags from the rebels quest and many other are still french....its playable of course, but it would be really great to have it fully translated. And also the mod is great!

I have another question, there is a music on this mod described as travel_nord on the module files....i like it, what is the true name of the song?

Wyzilla said:
So how does one become a vassal in the mod? Can't seem to find any information on it, and even with the translation some quests are still in French.
If You go rebel questline or mercenary questline You will received a letter of recomendation.

Back
Top Bottom