delete

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using my scripts that gshosting keeps using I see?  I have been meaning to complain to gshosting about selling the scripts I payed 400 for. 

Also, shall I comment on the fact this server is run by people who were denied admin on Avalon. 

GG

I was planning this before i applied to Avalon, i honestly just wanted to see if you'd say yes, then i helped you a little. You released the scripts as open source, and they are Glenns. And these are glenns version he sent me through a PM.

I released the broken version he gave me yes, because they were broken and maybe another modder would come around and fix them.  Glenn sold me broken code for 400, and gshosting has been selling that broken code and hosting it for people.  Which I find very chicken ****.  No wonder why he got black listed by 17th servers. 

And you were denied because the whole staff hated you for betraying them a few months ago. 

Out of my hands really, i'm not going to have the whole staff rage at me because I accepted you.

This isn't old Avalon and Trojan, these guys have me on a tight leash and I do what they say.  :razz:

I didn't sell any of Glenns scripts. I sold another guy's scripts by the name of Style which certainly werent broken. He and I went halfsies with profit. I was blacklisted because of some sort of conflict in the mod Roma Oritur. Before you go throwing out false accusations, please, please, PLEASE know what you're talking about first.

- Thanks

oi you

d9fdbf4ad114381ff4a75a26900ebf37.jpg

The server is now officially released with all features working 100%. Please get registered on the forum and I look forward to seeing you in game!

Froi said:
Hopefully Gedizz is better at running things than you Shyana.  That other server didn't go to well.

You are saying this like i actually ran shatteredrealm? I was a Tech i did everything script side, we got new scripts **** stopped working.

Different Odin. He had nothing to do with Shattered, nor did I.

Edit: If this server was shattered realm, we'd of named it so.

Froi said:
Hopefully Gedizz is better at running things than you Shyana.  That other server didn't go to well.

Like how good your running avalon? Going around under diffrent names banning and randoming? Yea your running avalon soooo good. So stop your bashing and run your server Mr.Head Admin and stop trying to bash another server.

Tribunus Meridius said:
I think anyone who has anything negative to say should just keep it to themselves :grin: plz and ty.

These are the PW forums, where people both polite and rude speak their mind no matter how the outcome is. If you plan on staying awhile, you best get used to being put in the frying pan.

Barradin said:
Tribunus Meridius said:
I think anyone who has anything negative to say should just keep it to themselves :grin: plz and ty.

These are the PW forums, where people both polite and rude speak their mind no matter how the outcome is. If you plan on staying awhile, you best get used to being put in the frying pan.
I wouldn't word it that way, I just feel that if people come and comment only to talk **** then they should hold their damn tongues and go cry somewhere else.  :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom