Best upcoming player

Users who are viewing this thread

Snoop

Master Knight
Who do you think is the best upcoming player in the NA scene?

Maybe I'll do a poll here, but for now I'd have to say the best is Insane from TFM. Solid cav and inf.

I like this thread, but a quick question before I say anybodys name. What is the criteria or like what do you mean by upcoming? Do you mean relatively new to the scene, someone that isn't really talked about, etc.

Bolpel best upcoming player
dH8sYjK.gif

Arys said:
I like this thread, but a quick question before I say anybodys name. What is the criteria or like what do you mean by upcoming? Do you mean relatively new to the scene, someone that isn't really talked about, etc.
Yes, the newer guys on the scene. So really, I'm asking who is the best player in your opinion from a pool of players that you would not consider veterans.

Thought as much, well I can't really pick one so I'll just do one from each class.

Ranged: DeathAngel
Cavalry: Insane
Infantry: Vitus

All three of them are relatively new to competitive NA and are sick players.

I don't mean to talk about my own clan members like they're good or anything (because let's face it, they're not) but I'd like to nominate these two guys as the best upcoming players and the least noticed NA.

For archery it'd be ummmmmmmidk, he's even worse at blocking than me but his range skills "b hella trip busta busta str8 OG on dem kush ho's wit dat extended glock clip 9mil trillin af on dat flex ****".

If we're talking about inf I'd go with rooth, who is also a less noticed player. He may be french as hell and we may not be able to understand half of what he says, but slap my ass and call me disco if he isn't great inf.

whoever the **** KoA_Aporta is (has one of the newest ID's in the tournament).  Never seen him outside of a scrim - in which he's better than most KoA's.

Gelden said:
whoever the **** KoA_Aporta is (has one of the newest ID's in the tournament).  Never seen him outside of a scrim - in which he's better than most KoA's.
For infantry, Id agree with this too.
For archery... I'd say probably DeathAngel

fengay said:
For archery it'd be ummmmmmmidk, he's even worse at blocking than me but his range skills "b hella trip busta busta str8 OG on dem kush ho's wit dat extended glock clip 9mil trillin af on dat flex ****".

ye my n finna empty out dem clips homie g, and tytytyty

Yea Aporta is fairly new to the scene and quite new to native even compared to people that have been around less than a year.

Creed is also doing good and Traxtis as well

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ACanadianPolarBear said:
KoA_John. he just started to play Warband 3 weeks ago and hes already the best cavalry NA

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom