Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Fracture.

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Sprain or Strain.

Votes: 14 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Swissky

On request of Vraelomon I made this thread for hurtful events.

Physical damage, that is.

You must physically damage yourself in order for me to lock this thread! (unless a moderator beats me to it)

Wahoo. Now we have one. Just to be on topic, i had some very unusal testicle pain today, right as i woke up. Perhaps its a sign that i should spend less time in the dreamier women thread  :razz:
Also, slight back pain. But thats nothing really. Just a bit stiff.

Blue balling is quite the horrible pain D:

I have some sort of insect bite on the left back side of my head, it's all swollen and sore.  :???:

Not today, yesterday, playing football at midday in a hot day, had a knee on knee impact with some guy, was kicked in the tibia, walking funny becasue my left hamstring and right quadriceps hurts. Also the Sun burned me so now i look like a strawberry and vanilla ice cream.

crodio said:
Not today, yesterday, playing football at midday in a hot day, had a knee on knee impact with some guy, was kicked in the tibia, walking funny becasue my left hamstring and right quadriceps hurts.
five0-ouch.gif
crodio said:
Also the Sun burned me so now i look like a strawberry and vanilla ice cream.
wut.gif

FrisianDude said:
... your sense of humour; lately even worse than before. Like the living embodiment of youtube comments.  :evil:
That hurt me, but not physical.
Off to Emotions in Motion.  :cry:

Hit myself on the nose with a ratchet wrench while fixing the exhaust system on my buddy's Trans Am. Nose still hurts, might be broken.

Learning that a plane ticket I'm going to have to buy is going to set me back over a thousand dollars. Plus I'll need a hotel for several days and a few taxis.

Austupaio said:
Learning that a plane ticket I'm going to have to buy is going to set me back over a thousand dollars. Plus I'll need a hotel for several days and a few taxis.

Oooouch. What in pig****ing Jesus' name kind of flight costs that much? Are you going to Australia or Siberia or something?

Legs cramped while sleeping, I built it into the dream I was having, then slowly came to and still didn't realise what was going on and for some reason I was simply resigned to suffer through the pain till it ended by itself.
A good few excruciatingly painful minutes later I finally was awake enough to realise I only had a cramp and was able to stretch my legs to make it go away >.>

Back
Top Bottom