A few suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

matheu3

Recruit
Great mod so far by the way, but it would be great if you were to remove all medieval stuff (Shields , greatswords, etc) as it really looks weird to have in a shop if you want to be immersed.
Also would it be possible to have jeeps instead of horses or some kind of military transportation other then horses? Also is it possible to make it so crouching increases your accuracy slightly?

Removing all the shields and other medieval stuff is in progress, but it's some tedious work to find the stuff that's medieval, select them, uncheck their selling. It's mostly so tedious because you just can't simply select everything that is 'medieval', but rather you have to manually search all medieval things and then either remove them and/or make them non-merchandise. As for the vehicles, I'm not sure where you could use them. It doesn't make much sense to use a cavalry sabre or even a rifle on a jeep when there are hundreds of enemy soldiers on foot. As for the crouching, it could be possible (I think) but I don't have the skill to make the accuracy higher, when you're crouching.

P.S. post the suggestions in here http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,310363.0.html

Back
Top Bottom