Report bugs/issues here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Still working on it. M+b just doesn't want to have catapults. Don't worry, though. I'll have it working.

Mirathei said:
Still working on it. M+b just doesn't want to have catapults. Don't worry, though. I'll have it working.

thanks again, by the way. sorry if we seem indignant or ungrateful. we really do appreciate the work you and the rest of the Mod community do.  :grin:

oh, if you do get it working and are OK with sharing, shoot the fix over to the guys in E&RC too. they'll want to know about it, I'm sure.

Vanhamies said:
when i start the game, its like native. Theres no my savegames , but its native. 3 classes to choose, and the other stuff. Cant see port cities anywhere, nor ships. Only the common native dudes.

Whats wrong?!?

i have exactly the same problem, help please??

carpet_ninja said:
Vanhamies said:
when i start the game, its like native. Theres no my savegames , but its native. 3 classes to choose, and the other stuff. Cant see port cities anywhere, nor ships. Only the common native dudes.

Whats wrong?!?

P. of C. only adds a few things.  Catapults (and subsequent fire effects) in the siege scenes, boats (which you can pick up in a port city) and ship combat, and a few changes to gameplay (my RCM, Yogi's resized weapons).

The rest of the game IS Native.  This is NOT a total conversion.

Ron Losey said:
carpet_ninja said:
Vanhamies said:

Whats wrong?!?

kk
P. of C. only adds a few things.  Catapults (and subsequent fire effects) in the siege scenes, boats (which you can pick up in a port city) and ship combat, and a few changes to gameplay (my RCM, Yogi's resized weapons).

The rest of the game IS Native.  This is NOT a total conversion.

When I aided a Nord fleet of 200+ troops against a Kherhit one with 50, as soon as we won ( I stayed behind, and let them fight) The game crashed. kind of irksome.

12cdff21.jpg

when i want to own the castle, it has a error
how can i fix it ????

I'll go ahead and ask the next question on that - do you actually have a lord, or are you completely independent?  If you do have a lord, who?

(This data will no doubt be necessary in finding the bug.)

I am having a bug where King Ragnar (Nords) can never make up his mind where he is.... On day the lords say he is at place X the next day place Y some distance away. He is always within Nord territory, but even when I sail along the coast to get there faster, he has moved on. I am going to use the True sight cheat to let me find him.

Edit: he is just on a ship cruising around, still think he should be in Sargoth.

Mirathei said:
If while playing you find any unfortunate problems, I'd like to know about them so that I can fix them.

Known bugs:
-Ships are sometimes caught near the shore.
-Catapults are often unreliable after their first shot.
-Some unnecessary files floating around the mod folder.
-Occasional river pirate ships on land.
-Lord party ai is messed up when ships are involved.
-Various issues with ship movement.

Fixed bugs:
-The catapult takes exponentially longer to reload with each click.
-After capturing a city, the player is brought to an inescapable menu with illogical options.
-In 3v3 ship battles the ai tend to jump out of their ships and drown.
-Some weapon balance problems.
-Camping works at sea as though the player were on land.

Also in the game you can just hop out of your ship and walk on the water to their ship and the enemies can do the same. This is one main problem that needs to get fixed. Thanks, great mod besides that.

As far as the bug where you get the never ending loop when trying to claim the castle, I'm pretty sure I know just what it is. In fact I had assumed that it was a known thing so I haven't mentioned it.

I can only speak for when you have a lord, but when you use the option to claim the castle for yourself and skip the step of asking your lord to give it to you, it lowers your faction standing with your current faction.

Ex. I work for Swadians and take a Rhodok castle. I would then hit the button to claim it for myself (without asking.)  My standing with Swadia is then lowered somewhat.

Well.. the bug seems to be, if you do that enough times, you end up in negative standing with your own faction, however the game won't let you do that and you end up stuck in a never ending  button pressing loop.  It may be the same problem when taking a castle when unaligned, as it possibly is lowering your faction to yourself.

Ron Losey said:
I'll go ahead and ask the next question on that - do you actually have a lord, or are you completely independent?  If you do have a lord, who?

(This data will no doubt be necessary in finding the bug.)
i am independent
can i take the castle??? or i should have lord??

I get an error, when I try to play this mod. Or, actually, I get the same error every time I try to play a mod, that is in .zip or .rar. Those installers work perfectly, but none of these .zips/.rars work. Here's a screeshot:

This is what I do: I extract those files to that "Pirates of Calradia" folder. Then I try to run this game, but I get an error like that.

Help?

I am guessing this count as an issue.... Basically

I have installed the folder in to the modules folder....But when i run Mount And Blade i cannot select the mod in the drop down list???

Any help ??

Theres probably something i havent done right somewhere but would appreciate any help

Alright, after I downloaded this mod and tryed to extract it to the LATESET version of M&B (not sure what version to extract to so I used latest, tell me if I'm wrong) when I started to extract this thing called WinRAR: Diagnostic messages came up and kept saying this !  C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\0T1BTYTD\PiratesofCalradia2[1].zip: Cannot create Pirates of Calradia\changelog.txt
!  The system cannot find the path specified.
!  C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\0T1BTYTD\PiratesofCalradia2[1].zip: Cannot create Pirates of Calradia\conversation.txt

I tried to extract many different games, and it says the same thing. Can someone please help me out here? I just got my license, and I want to play as a pirate :grin:  Oh, yeah I'm a Vista user, hopefully that doesn't harm anything.

Back
Top Bottom