tweak mb?

Users who are viewing this thread

dcoold said:
I'm curious if tweak MB works on this? also Thought maybe id suggest a questions and answers thread.
It's a modding tool and would most certainly work using it with this mod as well.

I tried once to use MB Tweak with a mod unsupported by the tool (Phantasy Calradia), it f***ed the mod's text files. I strongly disadvice to do it, unless you make a copy of your mod's files before tweaking it. :mrgreen:

I have messed around with Tweak MB and The Red Wars and can confirm, It works, just.
Backup everything before tinkering though, Turning Helvatia into a completely overpowered hulk of a playable faction was some of the most fun I've had with TweakMB.

I tried using TweakMB but it bugged the game horribly. Everytime I started it the person that would talk to you after you kill the bandit the first time you start a new character. He would spawn naked and beat me with a stick :c

So... Any tips for a complete noob how to fix continous battles?

Is this forum totally dead or whats  up?

Anyone? Please help. I really want the mb tweak to work. Because its getting seriously annoying with the "retreat!" bs everytime I die, mostly beacause of friendly troops trowing frags at me for that matter.

Same opinion here, battle continuation is a must in any mod - though especially in one where you've got bullets and grenades flying around; it's essential for the mod to be playable. I'm loving the messed up pseudo-WW2 elements and combat of this mod, and it'd be perfect if only I didn't get shot by the last freakin' dude still standing on the enemy side and then consequently losing the battle because my troops can't function as soldiers without me.

I've fiddled with TweakMB and most functions are tweakable but battle continuation isn't, so missions_template.txt must have been messed with beforehand. I don't have the coding to tweak battle continuation into the mod using Notepad, so if anyone could find a way, that'd be awesome as flying space walruses on surfboards.

Back
Top Bottom