MP Native LWBR WarForge (v1.133) - Finishing up v2.0 (19/12/2017)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ikaguia said:
ty mate :razz: I guess going to sleep 5 AM when you have Tests on the other day is not a good idea  :roll:

Ikaguia said:
a bit of progress report, been working on a new presentation to let admins edit on the go which maps are poolable and on rotation, also settings about fog and weather for each map.
WIP
7D51D3FF09727729301BB3B9835D5E042CDB5CD3

Ok, now this is almost done, just need a few more adjustments and the texts on the top that says what each collumn is
C2C9FC7B49398C499C3CE87EF588E7B4D9309E15

I'm back guys, sorry for the delay, I was to say the least disinterested in warband, but now that I'm back on it you guys can expect the new version for today or tomorrow, I already fixed most of the maplist presentation and added a few more things(force poll for admin, respawn and fade player cheats...)

just added this: Training Fields by lucky lancer
sorry for the delay, got stuck at EU4  :lol:

Well, I am not sure exactly how much you're trying to do (because I'm a putz).
But if you're looking to improve the bits in anyway, I strongly suggest Doghotels Brainy Bots. Vastly increases the AI. Not quite finished yet, but It still works quite great. I use it just for single player and I love it. Take a look if youre interested  :smile:

Ikaguia said:
This is very nice sir, are there any plans of adding some sort of admin tools to it? or of releasing the source code?
:cool:
already checked it and wanted to add it, but the source code isn't released cause it's still WIP. tx for the suggestion anyway  :wink:

Hey there, buddy.
Thanks for an awesome mod - I liked what it's based on (Ni---something mod, I forgot the name lol) but found the lack of admin control frustrating. So your version is a great addition.

Just a noob question:
Peasant faction... doesn't work at all. Just spawn without anything. Is that meant to be the case?
The admin force poll option isn't working. I press the hot key (Have tried others) and it does nothing.

Please help me out. x

(This is for Bjornia_AUS)

P.S. For future additions, it would be incredibly useful to have a feature like in Adimi where players who teamkill excessively are kicked.

Hey there, thank for the feedback!

about the peasant faction, it`s something I didnt quite manage to get working properly and forgot to remove from the troop selection screen. whoops
admin force poll had just been added when I released the last version and it seemed to be working at first, but it actually cancels the poll and you cant make any other polls after that.(to force accept should be like shift+1)

about auto-kick/ban for tk/tw, I never really liked the mods that add that, mainly because depending on game mode and player count it gets harder to avoid TWind. also, unless you add some sort of persistant stats saving(which I was trying), players can just rejoin the server just as they are about to hit the treshold

Ah, okay, I see. I'll just switch peasants off.

Is this something that might be fixed in a future version? If I press shift + 1, it says the poll is accepted on the screen, but the change never happens and it prevents future polls, like you said.

Fortunately, shift + 2 DOES work in order to cancel polls. Which is more important to me as admin.

Ah, okay. I see what you mean. I just find it's helpful when admin aren't online. But I respect your thoughts on this!

Thank you.

Oh, also, my server restarts daily. Is there anything I can change in a config file so that peasants are turned off by default and horses on by default? <3

Well, horses should be on by default, only The config screen says othrrwise, another bug I never got to fixing

About peasants, Ill check it as soon as i get home

edit:

okay, you need to open scripts.txt, and look for this:
Code:
2133 2 144115188075856438 1 2133
replace the lone 1 by a 0.

that should disable the peasants by default

or if you use the module system, just go to module_constants and change lwbr_g_peasants_enabled_default to 0 instead of 1

Thank you!

A few more questions. Hope I'm not taking up too much of your time.

- People keep telling me they're annoyed by the teamdamage notification spam. There is a button in your admin panel to stop this, but even unchecked, the messages continue. Is there a way to disable them?

- With horses, even when horses aren't enabled, they work for cav. When playing capture the flag, people tend to like them disabled. Is this a glitch or something intended?

Thanks again. Players are really enjoying the taunting and I love the weather system.

about the horses, did you try starting a new map after disabling the horses? I think it may not work on the current map... otherwise it shoud work :oops:

and about disabling the TW messages, that option was for another thing I was still adding, to show the dmg you dealt on every hit, I didnt think of adding an option to disable the TW messages.  :wink:

Will test the horses thing.

Ah, I see! I don't mind too much myself, but the players are getting really salty about it. Haha. Is there a line of code or something I can remove to make it not show up at all or would that be too hard?

I actually found it, but if I delete it, it just displays the string beneath it? Not sure if you know how to remove strings without another being called? But if so, the string is:

qstr_Player_{s2}_teamwoun Player_{s2}_teamwounded_player_{s3}_for_{reg1}_dmg
qstr_Player_{s2}_teamwound Player_{s2}_teamwounded_{s3}'s_horse_for_{reg1}_dmg

I think?

yeah, those would be the strings, for some reason they werent showing up here... strange

you just replace the second part(after the space) with a single _

qstr_Player_{s2}_teamwoun _
qstr_Player_{s2}_teamwound _

I got a friend to help me decompile and stuff and take out the strings. Ahaha. That worked. Thanks for your quick response, too! :grin:

Hi again~

I was wondering if you could possibly send me your python files for this mod? Want to change the map rotations and remove some of the bugged maps, but as we had to use a decompiled file to remove the spam of the team-hitting message, we can't make sense of the scripts file any more.

Would that be at all possible? <3

I could have sworn I had it already on nexus... Oops
I'll upload it as soon as I get home. here it id

Also, cant you remove The maps from rotation using The admin panel? Or did I not  upload that version either? Oo

Ikaguia said:
I could have sworn I had it already on nexus... Oops
I'll upload it as soon as I get home. here it id

Also, cant you remove The maps from rotation using The admin panel? Or did I not  upload that version either? Oo

Thanks, buddy! That's awesome.

The map rotation thing looks great, but I figured you never fully implemented it, because none of the settings actually apply. If you click something, it'll appear to make a difference, then if you reopen the map page, it'll be unticked again, etc.

EDIT: Actually, that's only if you want it 'in rotation'. If I tick a map for 'battle', it'll be on the poll list for maps, but if I actually try to poll it, a poll will never come up.

Back
Top Bottom