Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

The Bowman said:
Notice the facial blood effects just at the end of the fight. Activate slow-mo at 0.25 and enjoy.

Nice catch, didn't think to use slow-mo.

Some devs release their map editor ahead of the full game release (the Jagged Alliance Flashback guys did this recently), I wonder if there's a chance of that with Bannerlord.

Writer2353 said:
And one more thing. This is a Turkısh game, but there is no subtitle on video. Actually, ı thınk all video should be tell in Turkısh.
Anyway...

The game is not only for Turk. Most fans are outside Turkey. And it being made only in Turkish would kill the game
#badbusinessdecissions

HOLY **** OH MY GOD THIS EDITOR LOOKS AMAZING. I NEED THIS INSIDE ME.

Now as long as the combat in the game is improved to be a bit meatier and make your hits feel like you actually just stabbed a being made of flesh, this will be awesome.

Twezie said:
Yeah, those graphics are unbelievable, I don't even know if my NEW computer can run this when it comes out o_O. And ofcourse I'm always excited about new info, whatever it is... just.. release date pls  :cry:

I shouldn't worry about being able to run it on a fairly modern computer; notice early in the video Lust said one of the requirements they set themselves when developing the game was that they wanted 'better graphics and animations without sacrificing gameplay or performance'. Now it is bound to be more taxing than Warband, but more efficient- the increase in quality will require a smaller increase in computer power. He also says that maps will be bigger and battles also bigger (and 'more complex').

DanAngleland said:
Twezie said:
Yeah, those graphics are unbelievable, I don't even know if my NEW computer can run this when it comes out o_O. And ofcourse I'm always excited about new info, whatever it is... just.. release date pls  :cry:

I shouldn't worry about being able to run it on a fairly modern computer; notice early in the video Lust said one of the requirements they set themselves when developing the game was that they wanted 'better graphics and animations without sacrificing gameplay or performance'. Now it is bound to be more taxing than Warband, but more efficient- the increase in quality will require a smaller increase in computer power. He also says that maps will be bigger and battles also bigger (and 'more complex').
Yeah, it looks great, but it also looks like it isn't "next gen full 4kp next crysis 1" graphics either. Which is fine, it doesn't have to be. It just has to look nice, have a decent amount of detail, and I will be more than happy if the gameplay is great ^_^

EDIT: Especially if the gameplay involved making your hits feel like you actually hit something made out of flesh and bone (or armour) instead of just a weapon going through a character model which is kind of how melee feels in most games.

Time to change my pants. The features are just unbelievably amazing! I can't wait to try it out for myself and make some maps!

Back
Top Bottom