Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

argon45 said:
Thanks for video but in the end, its just another blog. I was disappointed.
Im not sure if you're trolling, but if not, I agree, and I dont really want to see how you can plant alot of trees and stuff, the last 5 secs was more than the whole 4mins before it

That is the true future of PW Mod, lads.
Now, as I can see the village scenes are so big, I can calmly sleep knowing they won't have those dwarf maps from vanilla.

7hsRkrO.png

The Bowman said:
argon45 said:

You shall be reported for trolling.

No, Im not trolling and ı am serious. No gameplay, no new maps, no features ect. Its just another blog. (Of course video is very exciting, new edit mode-graphics very good, but...)

OMG! Finally a video! It was amazing Lust, thank you soo much!

Twezie said:
argon45 said:
Im not sure if you're trolling, but if not, I agree, and I dont really want to see how you can plant alot of trees and stuff, the last 5 secs was more than the whole 4mins before it

I agree to an extent; the engine and editor look very impressive, but the teaser of the last few seconds, plus the 5 seconds of the horseman trotting before hand, was what I was really interested in seeing more of. It would have been nice to hear about any new battle mechanics or even a release date. Still, this blog impressed upon me the huge leap forward Bannerlord seems to be from Warband even more than the great screenshots last month.

Oh my. Everything I've wanted and more. *SOLD*
I have no clue how I'm going to use the current Warband editor after seeing this *shivers*

The Bowman said:
That is the true future of PW Mod, lads.
Now, as I can see the village scenes are so big, I can calmly sleep knowing they won't have those dwarf maps from vanilla.

If there is a PWMod or a mod similar to it with maps that large in Bannerlord... It seems almost like... Like a dream...

Beautiful. Thanks a lot for that video, looks just great. I won't complain about lacking info anymore if that's the quality we're getting! :mrgreen:

The map making stuff almost got me drooling! Okay well maybe not, but it was awesome. New animations look really cool, almost Chivalry-esque.

DanAngleland said:
Twezie said:
argon45 said:

I agree to an extent; the engine and editor look very impressive, but the teaser of the last few seconds, plus the 5 seconds of the horseman trotting before hand, was what I was really interested in seeing more of. It would have been nice to hear about any new battle mechanics or even a release date. Still, this blog impressed upon me the huge leap forward Bannerlord seems to be from Warband even more than the great screenshots last month.
That's the point. Like ı said:
argon45 said:
No, Im not trolling and ı am serious. No gameplay, no new maps, no features ect. Its just another blog. (Of course video is very exciting, new edit mode-graphics very good, but...)

DanAngleland said:
Twezie said:
argon45 said:

Yeah, those graphics are unbelievable, I don't even know if my NEW computer can run this when it comes out o_O. And ofcourse I'm always excited about new info, whatever it is... just.. release date pls  :cry:

I've just watched the video again, and noticed a few details; the horse, shield and spear on the horseman look great, especially the horse and its movement. Then I noticed at the end the kill feed in the bottom left- ''Captain Lust has killed Zaszx''  :smile:. To see that try pausing at 4:44; you can also see how good the armour looks on Lust's character. The mail beneath the outer torso armour, and the fact that the neckguard of his helmet (seems to be a leather helmet with metal scales on) doesn't seem to clip with the torso armour, it looks like the bottom of it flexes. Lastly, by pausing the action of the fight, the animations look really good, much more realistic swinging.

EDIT: just noticed the horse has reins that the rider seems to be holding, nice. EDIT 2: He isn't actually holding them, they rest on the horse's neck.

Back
Top Bottom