Rare/Magic Item List

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you for your effort on making this work. The special weapons don't tell you what their stats are before you buy them, so this helps a bunch. Your effort definitely didn't go to waste.

Oh, nice find! Sure, I'll go ahead and add that one in whenever I get around to adding a few other things I was gathering info on. Sometimes it takes me a while to find some of the items in the shops in their base form, so it may be a while yet. Also, I've been rather distracted with PAYDAY 2 lately. :oops:

Sumi, what kind of things are you looking for? Just so I know what kind of things I should pay attention to while playing.

Ehh, don't worry about it. Thank you for the offer but there's only a few things left on my watch list and I wouldn't want to waste your time as well. My main obstacle right now is simply motivation, heh.

Can items add more then 15 magic power if i for example already have 14 in magic power and gonna equip archmage gear will that make me an absolute beast that 1 shots everything with fireball?  :eek:

SVaegir said:
Can items add more then 15 magic power if i for example already have 14 in magic power and gonna equip archmage gear will that make me an absolute beast that 1 shots everything with fireball?  :eek:
Magic enhancing gear won't improve the magic power score, but the magical damage calculations, so, in short, yes, archmage gear will make your magic more powerful even if you already have 15 points in magic power.

SmurfInHell said:
Extra note to add on The Leech sword!

During a fight the sword leeches real hp, not just "battle hp". Meaning you won't be reset to your hp before the fight, and it will carry over after the battle.

This is critical! A necromancer could summon undead, then find a small group of looters for him to solo quickly on horseback to regain health, and then repeat the process. It will also allow campaign sieges to quickly regen losses.
Also useful in Calvary battles, You can simply take it to a horse thats sitting around and gain some easy HP.

Question about the Djanni mail.

Finally got it to drop and wanted to turn one of my companions into a battle mage, but the armor doesn't have the "enhances magic" text on it.

Does the set that drops in battle not buff magic or does it just not have the text for it?

Ruodo said:
Question about the Djanni mail.

Finally got it to drop and wanted to turn one of my companions into a battle mage, but the armor doesn't have the "enhances magic" text on it.

Does the set that drops in battle not buff magic or does it just not have the text for it?
It does enhance magic, it just doesn't have that sign, but it should work quite well :smile:

Thanks for the quick reply, time to farm battles with them until I get enough sets for my crew haha

Ruodo said:
Thanks for the quick reply, time to farm battles with them until I get enough sets for my crew haha

For future reference I actually talk about this in the guide stickied within the forum :smile:

Under the bold "Enhance Magic" session it goes into detail about specific items and the damage calculation! :grin:"

-Cheers

Hey,

Anyone ever came across one of those Djanni mail shirts yet? I'm kinda curious as to what they look like, and stats  :mrgreen:
If you have found it please tell me where can I find them? Do they come as loot only from special troop? Or is it just rare?
Please add a screenie if you please  :grin:

Cheers!

Xamim said:
Hey,

Anyone ever came across one of those Djanni mail shirts yet? I'm kinda curious as to what they look like, and stats  :mrgreen:
If you have found it please tell me where can I find them? Do they come as loot only from special troop? Or is it just rare?

Cheers!
They come only as loot for kiling Djanni.
They are made of mithril so they are very light (5 weight, no str requirement), they have an armor rating of 45 for body and 12 for legs and also provide a magical power enhancement (5).

guspav said:
Xamim said:
Hey,

Cheers!
They come only as loot for kiling Djanni.
They are made of mithril so they are very light (5 weight, no str requirement), they have an armor rating of 45 for body and 12 for legs and also provide a magical power enhancement (5).

Hey thanks man  :grin: gotta find me a couple of those for my mage companions  :lol:
(offcourse just after posting previous message I find the Djanni's in sarranid army  :???:)

Hey, uh... sorry about my long absence from these forums. Stuff happened and I hadn't done anything with M&B for a while. Anyway, I did a minor update to the thread just now, adding info to a few items that had placeholders and also included a couple of other new things as well. Because it took me so long to get back to this, and because I've pretty much added everything I care to anyway, I'm likely not going to be doing anything more with the thread. That being said, I'm glad to have finally finished this little loose end of mine that I've been neglecting for a long while. Perhaps in the future I'll add some legitimately new things (I'm looking at you, drow spider mounts), but otherwise the list is about as "complete" as I wanted it to be.

Well, that Djanni armor you guys are talking about sounds pretty cool too, but I'm too lazy to hunt that down right now.  :dead:

I ran over 500 random roulette magic item shuffle at the 4 way inn, did not see once the *gauntlet of ogre power*. Doubt they removed it as when I edit the new item file with notepad ++ I can see it's still in there... is it a bug?

ARSneaky said:
I ran over 500 random roulette magic item shuffle at the 4 way inn, did not see once the *gauntlet of ogre power*. Doubt they removed it as when I edit the new item file with notepad ++ I can see it's still in there... is it a bug?

You did this with patch L2?  Because I made it 3 times more likely to roll than any other item in the last patches.  I think you are running an old patch.

Back
Top Bottom