Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone!
About this VVV
Daynad said:
My game keeps freezing after I walk around map...

This happens very often to me aswell, when I fast forward (Ctrl+Space) in the main map, in randon cases. Memory leak??
And ports and sea travel don't work as they suppose to, better remove them completely, they mess up a lot of things, like the map icon, it becomes ships and during the travel it changes, becomes an infantry or cav. when I disembarg the model becomes inf no matter if I have a horse or not. Why don't you try another system like in Viking Conquest?
As for the Colonies, most of the people in here can't figure out how to build. This system doesn't work, change it with a diferent aproach maybe?
And A LOT of other problems/bugs which already have been mentioned by other players and I won't even bother mentioning them again.

Anyway, I'm sure you guys are doing the best you can to eliminate all the bugs and problems but there is no need to make things complicated for people who can't understand how to properly function some features. I don't want to sound like someone who disapproves or anything, I enjoy and understand everything about this mod despite the bugs, but my point is, the best thing is to experiment aswell, if a feature/mechanic or anything is being mentioned a lot of times in the bug thread then it would be best to remove it completely and change it with something different completely, just my opinion.  :neutral:

I wish you guys have all the inner devine strength to continue perfecting this awesome mod!!!
Best Regards!
Drax70

Big bug concerning being an enlisted man in an army.

This experience was during a crusade, where I was a footman. We reached Heirosolyma (Or however it's spelled) and attacked the city, and Freelancer gave me the usual options to either go in with my commander, desert or revolt. When I clicked to attack with my commander, it jumps back to the map for a split second before returning to that same Freelancer menu page, a message popping up saying that the enemy has retreated back to their walls or keep. Whenever I click back to attack, it happens over and over. We never actually fight in a battle.

What do you make of it? Freelancer bug? Or...?

Thanks.

So I started colonising "New land" and so I invited some people to live in my colonies. When I go look to the colonly people who live, here just stay on one place, they don't walk . I've tried everything to fix it, but still they are standing on one place and doing nothing  :neutral:

Dangerdude said:
So I started colonising "New land" and so I invited some people to live in my colonies. When I go look to the colonly people who live, here just stay on one place, they don't walk . I've tried everything to fix it, but still they are standing on one place and doing nothing  :neutral:

You have to place multiple spawnpoints so you can get the routes right, it's in the guide.

I can't play this mod because of one game breaking bug. The mod freezes for a few seconds in my game. After I conquered a castle, it just freezes out of nowhere. It will keep happening and No one has a definite answer to this problem. The only way to fix this is by starting all over again, and that crushes my drive to play this mod. Knowing that all your progress will be wiped clean. So did anyone fixed this problem while having their savegame intact?

^ Lower graphical settings. I can't do much about freezes.

I dident think ya looked at theses fire XD but there were some other problems including the animations for the aztacos having there arms being held up,a few missing textures for chainmail and early full plated steal armour

Laominos said:
Dangerdude said:

You have to place multiple spawnpoints so you can get the routes right, it's in the guide.
I builded them, but they are still not walking

Oh

o3TkenC.png

Quintillius said:
This was a though one, but I've got managed to fix that problem.

Has anyone seen the Turguhn invasion yet? Do they conquer all east of Calradia or only one castle?

after 71 days playing the entire east was conquered by the turguhn.

could use some help,
i've been reading alot to this problem already but couldnt find any helpful answer. so i explain my problem.

i started playing this mod 2 days ago. started with the 3.02 version right away. i noticed that my ship after docking at the beach it simply disappears. i have to go and sell it because of the mantainance costs.
also i cant get access to these "4 chests" at the ruins of uxkhal. am i doing something wrong or is there anything of game data missing ? i bet you are pretty busy doing all this quintillius but i would really appreciate it.

thanks in advance.

sincerely

p.s. i really enjoy this mod. by far the best i've ever played.

DarkTism said:
could use some help,
i've been reading alot to this problem already but couldnt find any helpful answer. so i explain my problem.

i started playing this mod 2 days ago. started with the 3.02 version right away. i noticed that my ship after docking at the beach it simply disappears. i have to go and sell it because of the mantainance costs.
also i cant get access to these "4 chests" at the ruins of uxkhal. i see all the spots but i cant interact with it in any way. am i doing something wrong or is there anything of game data missing ? i bet you are pretty busy doing all this quintillius but i would really appreciate it.

thanks in advance.

sincerely

p.s. i really enjoy this mod. by far the best i've ever played.

1. You cannot interact with a few chests in Uxkhal. These pottery and other stuff are broken and worth nothing.  :smile: Search for the good stuff.

2. How does the ship disappear? If you're sea travelling and you want to land. Go to a dock. Your icon will turn into a horseman icon.

Hey ! Excellent mod ! 10X better than v2 that was already my go-to mod for M&B ^^
However, I just want to report a few bugs/exploits I found during my playthrough :
- There's an exploit when you enlist in an army, you can resign immediatly and get benefits in the form of +22 relation with the lord, 100 flrins and 1000xp. Repeat as you wish to get infinite relation/money/xp xD that need fixing ^^
- second thing, the flinlock pistols appear but not their ammo, I guess it's supposed to be what appear as "silver ore" but no way to use it in the gun.
Here we are, neverthelss thanks again ! Excellent mod !

I reply to myself to add another bug I just noticed ^^
When you hunt them deer herds doesn't spawn on the battlefield, they are here on the map but no way to hunt them... Ghosts ?
And also, dunno if it's a bug, but Boar herds use the deer models and horses sounds... Kinda strange oO

Hi

My game is at the day 309th.
I'm one of vassal of Agonic order.
I have my farm, my castle and a fief.

All was well until... the Noreg declares war to Agonic, they try to attack myself and my castle and then... the game stop and stay on pause, waiting, impossible for me to continue to play!!
I have to quit the game (ctrl+alt+delete-- :neutral:)!!!!

:dead:

Do you found this bug, before me?

Thank you.

Quintillius said:
1. You cannot interact with a few chests in Uxkhal. These pottery and other stuff are broken and worth nothing.  :smile: Search for the good stuff.

2. How does the ship disappear? If you're sea travelling and you want to land. Go to a dock. Your icon will turn into a horseman icon.

1. okay i checked every centimeter of the statue and tried to interact with all the white spots on the ground but failed to find anything. i'll keep searching then :grin:
2. when i sailed the first time to the new world i landed at the beach ( dont remember the name anymore) , my ship ( cog ) wasnt just there anymore. so i couldnt get back on the normal way.
downloaded the 3.01 patch because it said that this bug was fixed. so i wanted to make sure i get rid of that problem. usually the latest version has all the patches and fixes included. so i installed that patch and then the 3.02 version again. still had that issue.

Thanks for help in advance and srooy for bothering with stuff like that.

DarkTism said:
Quintillius said:

1. okay i checked every centimeter of the statue and tried to interact with all the white spots on the ground but failed to find anything. i'll keep searching then :grin:
2. when i sailed the first time to the new world i landed at the beach ( dont remember the name anymore) , my ship ( cog ) wasnt just there anymore. so i couldnt get back on the normal way.
downloaded the 3.01 patch because it said that this bug was fixed. so i wanted to make sure i get rid of that problem. usually the latest version has all the patches and fixes included. so i installed that patch and then the 3.02 version again. still had that issue.

Thanks for help in advance and sorry for bothering with stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom