Nord Sniper OP XD

Users who are viewing this thread

ChromeMax

Recruit
Okay so I encountered this semi-balancing problem where I have a size of about 60 men including 15 Nord Snipers. The second the battle begins, my Nord Snipers have already gotten a kill each. Throughout the battle, a majority of the kills are from them. Now I know that some people would argue that the Nord Snipers are hard to level and I understand but this is just too crazy.

P.S. FastWalrus can I add your steam account? I need to send you the screenshots.

read it again. Nord SNIPER. Snipers earn the rank by performing good. Its a reason its a high tier class. Why are you complaining?

Obviously it isn't because it is day 30 and I have 15 of them. They take down EVERYONE on the opposing side. They basically decimate everything in their path.

ChromeMax said:
Obviously it isn't because it is day 30 and I have 15 of them. They take down EVERYONE on the opposing side. They basically decimate everything in their path.
by 30 days i have an army. Its not that hard.

Helvetian spec ops, in my opinion, is even more op, they have big armour, op swords and land leases, os they are destructive in short, mid and close range. If your enemy doesnt have a lot of snipers, youll win the battle with (at most) 5 casualties, from which 1 or 2 will be spec ops. Not even mentioning that you were outnumbered by 10.

ChromeMax said:
I had an army of 70 Nord Snipers. Took out an army of 140 men with NO casualties. Explain that.

....SNIPERS. they are highly trained men to KILL. You dont just join a millatary and say "i wanna be a sniper" Half the time, they dont plan on it.

Caesar15 said:
It's not just snipers, it's any army that you have under your command. Simply telling them to stop moving and spreading out almost guarantees a battle victory.

No, an irony calvary (sarrinids, are best in this mod) can take them down.

They take down the horses extremely quickly... Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having a extremely OP Army in this mod but I don't think others might enjoy the experience.

ChromeMax said:
They take down the horses extremely quickly... Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having a extremely OP Army in this mod but I don't think others might enjoy the experience.
thats because your leading them wrong. Try flanking. hit Backspace and study the map in less than 3 seconds and form a plan.

That's what I mean buddy... I don't even need a plan... I just need to form a line with the Nordic Snipers and down go all the opponents.

ChromeMax said:

I meant that if any cavalry manage to reach your lones (even ONE, the snipers don't always kill the horses or the riders), horsemen can manage to take down three or four snipers each before getting gunned down.

Trust me the horses get a few knocks (Hits) on my Snipers, but once they ride pass them, down their heads go...

Back
Top Bottom