SP Antiquity [WB] Dawn of Man - Reborn/Redone/Remastered

Users who are viewing this thread

my_medieval_soul said:
Whoolly Mammoth! Dat be a huge amount of things in spoiler Oo
Yeah, hes known to post large amount of pictures. Nice for the illiterate crowd.

You should probably check out TLD. It has a lot of cave props for both interiors and exteriors, and also some tribal-looking huts and tents. It's OSP so you can use their stuff if you give credit.

What the ****. The poll showed the metal ages winning by 20 percent, come back a FEW HOURS LATER, and the non metal ages are at 55 percent, barely beating us COPPERNICANS (not copernicus).

Another awesome mod I'll be looking forward to! Is this set in Europe/on Earth in prehistoric times or is this a fictional land like Calradia?

I'm currently learning how to mod M&B: Warband, so maybe I'll be able to help with this sometime in the future.

BobTheViking said:
Another awesome mod I'll be looking forward to! Is this set in Europe/on Earth in prehistoric times or is this a fictional land like Calradia?

I'm currently learning how to mod M&B: Warband, so maybe I'll be able to help with this sometime in the future.

A prehistoric land of calradia would actually be pretty nice.  :roll:

Guys sorry for no updates, i damaged my foot in karate (kicked blocked with elbow) and i am kind of disabled :sad: I will be back on track in a few days once the pain eases and i can actually walk again! Please forgive me for this, i hope you understand me, thanks!  :???:

get_well_soon1515215.gif

BvcgJh.jpg

aCgzzH.jpg

Kzrr3D.jpg

b1Vp6H.jpg

Rr9nVU.jpg

rTTCKw.jpg

zCWLX5.jpg

lyQyXM.jpg

QRnGyv.jpg

v8ZPEP.jpg

Ulm6CA.jpg

C7gjEw.jpg

qukniJ.jpg

j1KjhK.jpg

S8Fijb.jpg

paqDnG.jpg

brrIvP.jpg

rjdn4L.jpg

NzOi3P.jpg

ymVCWw.jpg

NQ3OHh.jpg

Pt5X2I.jpg

see im not the only one who wants the altal to be added in, its a nice looking weapon and could be useful in battle.

Sorry, I accidentally clicked on the wrong poll option. Would really like to see this mod at the very early beginning of the copper age with some rare copper weapons for the elite - could be even made part of the background story or even a questline for the secret of metallurgy. Otherwise: interesting project and good luck!

:wink: I guess the "Lord of Bones" would be a great concept for the Eaters of the dead

RattleshirtPromo.png

RattleshirtWarband.png
DerGreif said:
Sorry, I accidentally clicked on the wrong poll option. Would really like to see this mod at the very early beginning of the copper age with some rare copper weapons for the elite - could be even made part of the background story or even a questline for the secret of metallurgy.
:mrgreen: me too! 

matmohair1 said:
:wink: I guess the "Lord of Bones" would be a great concept for the Eaters of the dead

RattleshirtPromo.png

RattleshirtWarband.png
DerGreif said:
Sorry, I accidentally clicked on the wrong poll option. Would really like to see this mod at the very early beginning of the copper age with some rare copper weapons for the elite - could be even made part of the background story or even a questline for the secret of metallurgy.
:mrgreen: me too!

Oooo something like that would be cool!

crodio said:
How did you get the permission?

I have simply sent a message to Zathras, he responded, if you have any doubts about the legitimacy of this then please message him.

I started to do bits and bobs again, even though my leg is pretty much "420 MLG REKT" but i am willing to start some work again, i am having a weird problem, the custom body models do not show up in game even though everything is as it should be, if someone could help me with this i would be more than happy. Thanks for the support and resources guys, as soon as i have something good to show you i will release it, i am also working on a few outlines of factions, what food they produce, what type of domesticated animals they have, their apparel and weapons etc. There will be multiple northern factions, 2 plains factions which will be mortal enemies, a desert faction which will be the most civilised out of all factions, with access to obsidian weapons etc. I have a lot of ideas that i am trying to make into a working thing, we will see how it goes, please be patient and stay cool.

Did you guys see the "warriors-3900-year-old-suit-of-bone-armour-unearthed-in-omsk" story? (As I am new I can't even seem to post even a url, let alone a link. Google it).

information_items_1628.jpg
It's bronze age, but could give some inspiration.

Jakub, I was thinking of trying to make some painted-body textures (a bit like those in Brytenwalda), is that something you'd be interested in?

Back
Top Bottom