Ever Realms Reborn- A North American Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Lunakat

Recruit
I am happy to announce that our server is now open for public. We wanted to give North American players another choice for a server with active admins in it. Currently we are featuring the Feudal Lords map with advanced scripting.

The Ever Realm Reborn Server is located in the North Eastern part of North America with 200 slots.

Our server features the following scripted system:

Banking system
- Players can deposit/withdraw gold in/from a bank.

Passive Gold, Item, Faction/Class and Hitpoint saving (Armour, Carried Items/Weapons, your horse) globally.
Location saving - Crashed? Don't worry, rejoin the server and you'll be right where you left off.

Enhanced logs for admins to quickly help players
- Items dropped/picked up/equipped/unequipped/wielded.
- Corpses looted
- Damage dealt to players by other players.
- Damage dealt to horses/animals by players.
- Damage dealt to players by horses/animals.
- Horses mounted/dismounted
- Bows shot/crossbows shot

Player Housing - Player interacts with door prop and then grants them access should they have the relevant permission set in the database.
- Offering privately owned property for donators. (Bigger Houses/Castles)
- Offering publicly purchasable property. (Houses/Castles)

Hope to see you all there!
LunaKat

We are currently looking for Admins and Moderators. Please visit our forums at everrealm.com to apply.

LunaKat

My advice is to remove the bank or reduce the amount of gold you can store to, let's say, 10-20k. Since it is a HCRP server, people shouldn't be very rich all the time.

The Bowman said:
My advice is to remove the bank or reduce the amount of gold you can store to, let's say, 10-20k. Since it is a HCRP server, people shouldn't be very rich all the time.

Agreed. Please heed this man's advice.

Thank you for the advice, as our banking scripts does allow us to limit how much a person can deposit/withdraw from the banks, we will definitely bring that up and  implement it.  Thanking DanyEle in advance for the scripts.

Valens said:
The Bowman said:

Agreed. Please heed this man's advice.

Taken the advice and limited players banking limits to 25k.  Thanks again for the advice! We would welcome all comments and advices!

Another bit of advice for you:

Ask for the Map creators permission to use the map, and rename as you have done.

That scene I know took a lot of work, and you should give Guard the credit for it he deserves rather than claim it as your own as you have done.

Surprised you did not fix all the broken doors too, would not have taken you long but you copied it straight from Nexus NA server. Naughty boys.

Other than that, good luck!
NE NA needs a server and you should fill that slot nicely :smile:

If you are not going to put time into your server, and give it some love and just copying the rules straight out of Nexus. And just throw money at Gishank and Dany for quick scripts. I wont't gaurantee anything for this server.

Although best of luck!

For those that need proof;

Nexus HCRP rules: http://www.pw-nexus.com/board/topic/59807-server-rules-updated-july-6/

Ever Realm HCRP rules: http://everrealm.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/6-hcrp-server-rules-please-read/

S0mebody said:
Another bit of advice for you:

Ask for the Map creators permission to use the map, and rename as you have done.

That scene I know took a lot of work, and you should give Guard the credit for it he deserves rather than claim it as your own as you have done.

Surprised you did not fix all the broken doors too, would not have taken you long but you copied it straight from Nexus NA server. Naughty boys.

Other than that, good luck!
NE NA needs a server and you should fill that slot nicely :smile:

Sorry, that was meant for the test map before the server got restarted - like the main post says, the server is featuring Feudal Lords as the map.  Corrected

S0mebody said:
So copyright is totally respected by this servers owners, not.

Sorry s0mbebody, I didn't see anything copyrighted anywhere.  I don't deny the fact that I copied the rules from somewhere else. Also, by hosting a NA HCRP server, doesn't that qualify as copying the NA Nexus HCRP on its own?  Just simply giving players another choice.

Where would we all be without people copying ideas from someone else?

LunaKat

ZeroFighterR said:
You could look and get inspired by it for your own ruleset,

but you copy-pasted someone else's hard work.

Zero - it is the plan, get the baseline idea of a ruleset for an HCRP server and grow from it, mold it and change it as it fits our server.  Got to start somewhere.

For your information, copyright does not need to be stated.

It simply exists once a work is written/designed/created, there does not need to be a legal notice stating who owns the copyright, unless being reproduced elsewhere and giving credit to owner/originator, it is automatic.

Effort is invested in creating the work, hence it being original, and others just helping themselves to it (including leaving in the bit:
Please note that the administrators of Nexus HCRP reserve the right to intervene in any situation where it might be necessary and punish players accordingly.
which was very nearly funny) is a pretty poor show.

you may be looking at the wrong forums, the only part on our ruleset that has the word Nexus is it is on the bottom where it says:

Credit to pw-nexus.com where these HCRP rules originated from.

Back
Top Bottom