Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

How about adding games of football to tournaments? I bet the biggest problem might be coding the AI to kick the ball in the necessary direction though :razz:

How about fixing 1.6 bugs? :razz: I bloody love this mod and I HOPE that It will continue development. Such a shame, half of all the good mods don't even bother adding freelancer. This one does although its kinda broken.

There should be a system where players can stage their own revolts, similar to a claimant, but get to customize their own troops (For example, WFAS's mercenary outfit system if possible) to be unique towards the enemy's troops during the revolution.

I think it would fit the time period and game well for not only gameplay purposes but RP purposes. For example: If a player launched a revolution against the Sarranid Islamic Confederation for "modernization", their troops could be outfitted with traditional bows and arrows, as well as swords and shields for any units they choose.

I'm not quite sure if crossing WFAS Module System code with Warband's ModSys will work, though. It's worth a shot if you're willing to try it. Thank you for reading this!

There is in fact two mods I know which have differing systems that do more or less the same job. However, they're both limited in what they can do and they both have a lot of bugs.

I would advice for future
-Naval Warfare
-Transport ship
-Navy strategy (Formation for ships)
-Gas Warfare
-Ability to use bayonet properly (My character simply fight empty-handed when i press x, or there is other way?)
-Trench Warfare
-Grenade explode properly
-Animation for Arties strike (Or fire the cannons yourself)
-Motorized infantry, Armour, Half-tracks, and tanks
-Proper cloths for Sarranid Prince, he's half-naked

BTW, this is the greatest WB mods.

Sieg Heil is too weak in this mod, even in masterwork and balanced versions. Despite supposedly high damage, it rarely connects and the strike speed is too slow to be viable, even on horseback.

You should improve it.

great mod but i dont get why are the sarranids and islamic state?? theres never been islam in Calradia and that just seems kind of out of place that everything else is it's own custom world but we have Islam from our own world here... I believe the Sarranids could still be a state similar to the islamic ones but atleast give it a different name

takakenji said:
great mod but i dont get why are the sarranids and islamic state?? theres never been islam in Calradia and that just seems kind of out of place that everything else is it's own custom world but we have Islam from our own world here... I believe the Sarranids could still be a state similar to the islamic ones but atleast give it a different name

In the same way that symbols such as the Hammer and Sickle are in this mod, as well as the swastika, it made sense to turn an "Arabic" faction into an Islamic faction.

They aren't "Islamic State" either, it's Islamic Confederation. May look the same, but its different. There's a reason why the mod is apparently the top most controversial mod on the forums  :lol:

Don't wanna sound like whiny douche. But it would be nice if this mod have diplomacy mod and some kind of soldier costumisation or whatever or just use culture from other countries since it would make playing as idependent state more fun

:idea: more uniform ideas...

total_war1437584156_5.png

total_war1437584182_6.png

total_war1437584209_7.png

total_war1437584234_8.png

total_war1437584257_9.png

A possible East German faction would be quite cool or even a faction that has the National Peoples Army. Maybe they could even be Swazilandian separatists!  :grin:

east-german-troops.jpg

Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-85455-0001_Be.jpg

A DDR like faction could be interesting indeed, even though the Red Wars seems to be inspired by a time between the 1920's and 40's... then again there are already Kalashnikovs available.

Back
Top Bottom