Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

I was thinking of these for special troops that could be recruited from castles and towns for each of the different factions
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1973-116-11,_Waffen-SS,_13._Gebirgs-Div._%22Handschar%22.jpg
http://www.lesoir.be/sites/default/files/imagecache/475x317/2013/04/04/406889067_ac6830f45aa1461f284d89b85b8c32df_9171144_PhoDoc1_d_part_pour_lAbyssinie_19_0MKMG6KX.JPG
http://www.torabladesforum.co.uk/uploads/4/Chas_Bren_no.1.jpg
http://www.ww2incolor.com/d/697428-2/askari
http://www.military-art.com/mall/images/dhm610.jpg

JackFel14 said:
I was thinking of these for special troops that could be recruited from castles and towns for each of the different factions
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f7/Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1973-116-11,_Waffen-SS,_13._Gebirgs-Div._%22Handschar%22.jpg
http://www.lesoir.be/sites/default/files/imagecache/475x317/2013/04/04/406889067_ac6830f45aa1461f284d89b85b8c32df_9171144_PhoDoc1_d_part_pour_lAbyssinie_19_0MKMG6KX.JPG
http://www.torabladesforum.co.uk/uploads/4/Chas_Bren_no.1.jpg
http://www.ww2incolor.com/d/697428-2/askari
http://www.military-art.com/mall/images/dhm610.jpg
There's an image code you know, img /img with []'s around each. Put your link in between the two so it looks sort of like this Putinvaegir****.com/damncommies.jpg[/img ]. Minus the extra space I put in so it would show.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1973-116-11,_Waffen-SS,_13._Gebirgs-Div._%22Handschar%22.jpg

Magic.

I think shotguns would be pretty cool, especially if you intend to implement street to street fighting in any way. Which I also suggest. The manual reload is also a good idea, but I wouldn't necessarily support an on-screen counter. I think it adds to the realism to try to count your shots. Generally, though, the guns have been handled really well.

Another thing I would like to see is a revolution still in progress. It seems like they're all over already and are just back to fighting other states. The White Vaegirs and Khergits are a nice touch, but I guess I'd just like to see them having an overall impact in their territories. As it is they seem like another type of manhunters. I'm picturing the Vaegirs and Khergits being split into two factions each, maybe even three for the Vaegirs, to represent the conflict between the Tsarists and the Provisional Government, with the communists making war on both. Though I admit that the Provisional Government was extremely short-lived. Anyway, that's about all I have in the way of suggestions! Keep up the good work.

tastius said:
I think shotguns would be pretty cool, especially if you intend to implement street to street fighting in any way. Which I also suggest. The manual reload is also a good idea, but I wouldn't necessarily support an on-screen counter. I think it adds to the realism to try to count your shots. Generally, though, the guns have been handled really well.

Another thing I would like to see is a revolution still in progress. It seems like they're all over already and are just back to fighting other states. The White Vaegirs and Khergits are a nice touch, but I guess I'd just like to see them having an overall impact in their territories. As it is they seem like another type of manhunters. I'm picturing the Vaegirs and Khergits being split into two factions each, maybe even three for the Vaegirs, to represent the conflict between the Tsarists and the Provisional Government, with the communists making war on both. Though I admit that the Provisional Government was extremely short-lived. Anyway, that's about all I have in the way of suggestions! Keep up the good work.
SHotguns would be cool, and i too would like to see more of the white Veagirs and Khergits, but i believe Perisno did something similar to this with the Zann by making them appear after like day 100 or something with a huge army and lords allowing them to take territories, im not saying do it in this way but maybe some lordships and troop boosts after a certain day could allow them to be an actual force even if for a short period of time.

add an item that will resurrect the player upon death
:mrgreen:  :twisted:  :mrgreen:

{Then there was a more subtle fear—a very fantastic sensation resulting from a curious experiment in the Canadian army in 1915. West, in the midst of a severe battle, had reanimated Major Sir Eric Moreland Clapham-Lee, D.S.O., a fellow-physician who knew about his experiments and could have duplicated them. The head had been removed, so that the possibilities of quasi-intelligent life in the trunk might be investigated. Just as the building was wiped out by a German shell, there had been a success. The trunk had moved intelligently; and, unbelievable to relate, we were both sickeningly sure that articulate sounds had come from the detached head as it lay in a shadowy corner of the laboratory. The shell had been merciful, in a way—but West could never feel as certain as he wished, that we two were the only survivors. He used to make shuddering conjectures about the possible actions of a headless physician with the power of reanimating the dead...}
The Tomb-Legions / "Herbert West : Reanimator" (H.P. Lovecraft - 1922)
re_animator_poster_by_daveforyou-d3e1w8c.jpg

reanimator3.jpg

:arrow: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_West%E2%80%93Reanimator

matmohair1 said:
add an item that will resurrect the player upon death
:mrgreen:  :twisted:  :mrgreen:

{Then there was a more subtle fear—a very fantastic sensation resulting from a curious experiment in the Canadian army in 1915. West, in the midst of a severe battle, had reanimated Major Sir Eric Moreland Clapham-Lee, D.S.O., a fellow-physician who knew about his experiments and could have duplicated them. The head had been removed, so that the possibilities of quasi-intelligent life in the trunk might be investigated. Just as the building was wiped out by a German shell, there had been a success. The trunk had moved intelligently; and, unbelievable to relate, we were both sickeningly sure that articulate sounds had come from the detached head as it lay in a shadowy corner of the laboratory. The shell had been merciful, in a way—but West could never feel as certain as he wished, that we two were the only survivors. He used to make shuddering conjectures about the possible actions of a headless physician with the power of reanimating the dead...}
The Tomb-Legions / "Herbert West : Reanimator" (H.P. Lovecraft - 1922)
re_animator_poster_by_daveforyou-d3e1w8c.jpg

reanimator3.jpg

L.O.L.

Hi. I would like to give a Suggestion about the troop trees in the Red Wars Mod. My idea is to add three different Upgrade paths for each faction. (I have Seen somewhere that it is possible) The First being a more Elite Upgrade path which costs more and takes longer to get through. The Second being a more easy to Upgrade path with slightly worse troops. Perfect for quickly raising an Army. The third path is maybe a bit unlikely but since I saw that it might be added I thought we could have a tank user and engineer path.

I am going to use Swadia as an example:

Elite: Waffen SS Path

First, the Swazi Rekrut (Then it branches out into three Options) then Swazi SS Rekrut. From there you could branch out into Cavalry and Infantery. So, Swazi SS Pferd Korp and Swazi SS Infanterie Korp. Then for the final Upgrade: Swazi SS Elite Pferd Korp and Swazi SS Sturmtrupp.

Regular: Wehrmacht Path

Again, the Swazi Rekrut first. (Then branching) Then you choose Swazi Gefreiter. Here you could again choose between Cavalry and Infantery. Swazi Pferd Korp and Swazi Wehrmacht Soldat. Then again for the final Upgrade: Swazi Elite Pferd Korp and Swazi Wehrmacht Sturmtrupp.
Perhaps also change one or both of the cav into snipers. Or even have a third choice again for sniper after first upgrade.

Tank: Panzer Path.

First the Swazi Rekrut. (Then branching) From here to the First Panzer Unit: Panzer Lehrling. A Unit a Bit like the Pionier with bad Equipment and maybe a handgun. Then you could choose between a Swazi Panzer Kanonier and a Swazi Panzer Fahrer. The First being a gunner and the Second a driver. The two together could operate one Panzer. Then for the final Upgrade: Swazi Gelehter Panzer Schütze and Swazi Gelehter Panzer Fahrer. Those two might just have higher stats or something.

Units I have not mentioned that should be included are a medic that has healing stats and a engineer that can fix Tanks.

Cheers for the Mod so far though. Haven't had this much fun in ages.

LordxVile out.

lordxvile said:
Hi. I would like to give a Suggestion about the troop trees in the Red Wars Mod. My idea is to add three different Upgrade paths for each faction. (I have Seen somewhere that it is possible) The First being a more Elite Upgrade path which costs more and takes longer to get through. The Second being a more easy to Upgrade path with slightly worse troops. Perfect for quickly raising an Army. The third path is maybe a bit unlikely but since I saw that it might be added I thought we could have a tank user and engineer path.

First, the Swazi Rekrut (Then it branches out into three Options) then Swazi SS Rekrut. From there you could branch out into Cavalry and Infantery. So, Swazi SS Pferd Korp and Swazi SS Infanterie Korp. Then for the final Upgrade: Swazi SS Elite Pferd Korp and Swazi SS Sturmtrupp.

Again, the Swazi Rekrut first. (Then branching) Then you choose Swazi Gefreiter. Here you could again choose between Cavalry and Infantery. Swazi Pferd Korp and Swazi Wehrmacht Soldat. Then again for the final Upgrade: Swazi Elite Pferd Korp and Swazi Wehrmacht Sturmtrupp.
Perhaps also change one or both of the cav into snipers. Or even have a third choice again for sniper after first upgrade.

First the Swazi Rekrut. (Then branching) From here to the First Panzer Unit: Panzer Lehrling. A Unit a Bit like the Pionier with bad Equipment and maybe a handgun. Then you could choose between a Swazi Panzer Kanonier and a Swazi Panzer Fahrer. The First being a gunner and the Second a driver. The two together could operate one Panzer. Then for the final Upgrade: Swazi Gelehter Panzer Schütze and Swazi Gelehter Panzer Fahrer. Those two might just have higher stats or something.

Units I have not mentioned that should be included are a medic that has healing stats and a engineer that can fix Tanks.

LordxVile out.

I'm pretty up for this idea, has kind of a company of heroes feel to it where you have the different tactics and it could make battles a lot more interesting as well. Like each of the groups could have unique advantages and disadvantages

Yeah, I just took Swadia as an example cause I can speak German... :mrgreen: I could think of a Helvetian Version since they are pseudo Prussia/poland which would mean a mix between German and Polish.

JackFel14 said:
lordxvile said:

LordxVile out.

I'm pretty up for this idea, has kind of a company of heroes feel to it where you have the different tactics and it could make battles a lot more interesting as well. Like each of the groups could have unique advantages and disadvantages

Thanks. Wasn't sure if anyone was going to like this idea. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom