The Gulag: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

In my game the  vaegirs never choose a marshal if you ask "who do you think should be made the marshal of realm" they answer "i am unable to decide at this time",it's this just me or am i missing something?

Description:
When the player changes weapon in tournament from Practice Sword to Crossbow the game crashes.

Observed Result:
Changing weapon to crossbow during tournament results in game crash.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch the game with The Red Wars mod selected
2. Either start a new game or load saved one
3. Take part in a tournament in one of cities that have crossbows enabled (e.g. Jelkala), save game before starting a tournament itself
3a. If the player wasn't spawned with crossbow, exit and reload save from the previous step
4. Switch from Practice Sword to Crossbow
5. Game crashes

Expected result:
Please make sure the game doesn't crash when changing weapon to crossbow during a tournament.

Description:
Aiming animation of Wercheg-1915 Submachine-gun is unnatural.

Observed Result:
Aiming animation of Wercheg-1915 Submachine-gun is unnatural.
Please refer to this screenshot:
5OZZUXe.jpg

Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch the game with The Red Wars mod selected
2. Either start a new game or load saved one
3. Acquire Wercheg-1915 Submachine-gun
4. Hold attack button and observe aiming animation

Expected result:
Please make sure aiming animation of Wercheg-1915 Submachine-gun is more natural.

The crossbow crash bug happens with any crossbow. It is easier to recreate with the training field thing, doing crossbow training.

I recently visited most cities on the map and realised that some for example Swazia and Linden have Sarranid pictures when you are in the city screen.

I also see nordic troops flicker in and out of view, snowy battlefields, winter camo and teleportation!

the marshal bug is a killer, can anything be done about that?

I'm having several issues playing as the nords:

1) We are unable to decide in a marshal. I do not want to take the responsibility, but when I ask anyone who they support they just respond "I am unable to decide at this time:

2) Refugees constantly get stuck on the map and it results in an error if you try to talk to them.
http://imgur.com/NYxqMbE.png

3) I'll occasionally have errors pop up and say something with courtship in them, even if I'm not courting anyone.

KingBruceLee said:
1) Something bad with women's faces

2) T. Gastya has swazi outfit

Have you downloaded and installed the latest version (1.5 beta), if you haven't you can get it here. http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-red-war-12/downloads/the-red-wars-calradia-1923-15-beta-version

I think some of the scenes when fighting certain factions like the veagirs are not done right. One scene starts you right in the middle of all the enemies.

Lord Caldorik said:
I'm having several issues playing as the nords:

1) We are unable to decide in a marshal. I do not want to take the responsibility, but when I ask anyone who they support they just respond "I am unable to decide at this time:
I've noticed this too, it's because none of the vassals, nord or otherwise, have any renown. Seeing as rewards like marshalship and fiefs are assigned based on renown, only the player and the faction leaders (who all have 5,500 renown) are eligible to get new fiefs and only the player can be marshal.
If anyone knows how to change the code so i can fix this in my own copy can you please tell me how to do it? I enjoy this mod too much to wait until the next update

Back
Top Bottom