The Gulag: Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Probably a bug... There a song from Game of Throne playing while i am on the overmap.

Edit:Found another bug.
37F0F236E59067E92848DEF35AE16921AAD5FB52

Khergit rifle us wierd. In the description it says that its bayonet attack is only stab but you can also swing it.

My swazi units don't have gas masks on their heads but instead they are levethating (how do you even spell this D':smile: and in the siege of wercheg some units are stuck behind an invisible wall ("Retreat Battle" thingy) and **** my **** up .

I know this isn't a bug but how it's meant to be , but it's ridicilous that machine guns can inflict 17 dmg (atleast 69 pls ) Great mod been enjoying it so far :grin:

At the end of battle, when I click v to shout, my character sinks down to the ground through the horse.      :neutral:
I  play in 1st person- don't know if it also happens in 3rd person; will have to try it and see. 
{Happens in 3rd person too.}

If not mounted, the 'shout' works flawlessly- my character does not sink into the ground when l click v on the keypad.

The Vaegir troops that get the Assault Rifle and the shovels, they're bugged. Most of them start the battle with no weapons at all.

This may have been already reported;  there is no tavern-keeper in the tavern in HARPER CITY.
    Had a job to deliver some wine, but ws unable to do so.

ScreamingCommie said:
You need to leave town for the trains to work, and the guns can only be full auto in map battles and sieges

I had the "Cornpicker" Light machinegun fire full auto when fighting bandits who ambushed me in town. After that, no more full auto fire for me and my companions, only for my men. I don't get it, somebody help me out here, PLEEEAASE!!!  :cry:

Hey, big fan of Red wars, thank you very much for this mod. :wink:

Here is what i have found:

- There is no velvet, so i can't change my court.

- When i made velvet factory in Treize, you can't talk to master dyer, he says something like: ''I'll fight you to end.'' You can answer and then our chat ends, nothing happens.

- In new cities, it was named New Yalen if im right, there is bug when trying to rescue prisoner. There is not entry to prison and no enemy soldiers appears.

- In scene, where you got trench, you can walk inside textures, you basicaly can go under the texture near trenches.

- Trainmaster in Reyvadin(Not sure if it was the right town.), when i clicked let me and my man pack my things, it just went to town main menu and you can't leave. You can visit city hall etc, but you cant leave city. You can just quit the game.

- Refugees gather in some places and stop moving. There is bunch of those everywhere.

- There was a scene, where you spawned in middle of the enemies. And another scene where friendlies got stuck under the arc, this castle was on the hill, with one cannon and bunker left to ark. Not sure which castles those were.
Must have been Helvetian castles or Vaegris and Khergit castles close to Swazi borders.

I hope you understand everything i said, i'll check back here later.

Back
Top Bottom